Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT Devils at Leafs 7PM msg+

301 posts in this topic

The offence was good tonight, if Moose makes the saves he needs too, its 2-1 NJ right now.

Edited by Devs3cups

Devils down 2 in the 3rd and on the PP? Time to pass until it's over.

Over a minute of struggling to set up the PP in the offensive zone, to result in a clear.

That just stinks.

I want a motherfvcking table turned over or something now. Enough is enough. They pissed this away. Gave it away. This wasn't anything Toronto did. This was the Devils pissing a game away.

Unfortunately nothing will happen. I think the front office along with DeBoer have their heads up their arses.

I hate to jump the gun, but it is starting to look like the run to the finals last year was a complete fluke.

This team is finding ways to lose now, which is always a bad thing.

For the last 20 years, it never really mattered who the Devils were playing, it was how they are playing. But the Devs are losing to the most garbage of teams when they need to get this ship righted.

Flyers, Rags and Pens fans are loving that the Devs are garbage right now.

anyone remember when kovi used to just let it rip all the time on the PP in the beginning of the season? yeah i miss that

Starting Kinkaid tomorrow night is the equivalent of waving the white flag, as far as I'm concerned.

But unfortunately it might be the only option.

If you're going to have Kovy be a distributor AT LEAST have him on the left side.  From the left he can 'either' shoot or pass, from the right he can only pass, and not well at that.

I hate to jump the gun, but it is starting to look like the run to the finals last year was a complete fluke.

This team is finding ways to lose now, which is always a bad thing.

For the last 20 years, it never really mattered who the Devils were playing, it was how they are playing. But the Devs are losing to the most garbage of teams when they need to get this ship righted.

Flyers, Rags and Pens fans are loving that the Devs are garbage right now.

Are you being serious or no i cant tell. Theres no such thing as a flukey run to the cup.

Starting Kinkaid tomorrow night is the equivalent of waving the white flag, as far as I'm concerned.

But unfortunately it might be the only option.

No playing Moose is waving the white flag at this point.  If it were a road game maybe you could give Moose one more start but it's going to be ugly at home when Stamkos and St. Louis get three on Moose in the first.  Kinkaid literally can't be much worse.  Even if he was, we're still losing every game with Moose anyway.

Kovy made a nicer save there than Moose made all night.

Kovy still showing he cares.

He should be the God damn captain, but what the fvck do I know.

I want a motherfvcking table turned over or something now. Enough is enough. They pissed this away. Gave it away. This wasn't anything Toronto did. This was the Devils pissing a game away.

Time for Lou to throw another jar of jelly?

Well, the Kovalchuk at RW without a good LW experiment is going awesomely.    If this wasn't a short season the coach would be playing with his job.

no need to rush marty back, just put kinkaid in to try him out. it's not like we are scoring to win.

Tough loss in a horrible losing streak but at some point this team is bound to get better results. I don't think they are as bad as they've been lately, nor as good as they were in the beginning of the year. They're something inbetween, an average team, and I still have faith in them being a low seed in the playoffs.

If it wasn't for moose this would be 2-1 with Toronto pulling their goalie. Devils are trying to right the ship but their goalie is giving them the smallest margin of error ever to come out of this.

I fear that they will rush Marty back.

Part of the problem is we don't know what 'kind' of injury this is.  Whether it's a serious injury and they're just hiding saying it or they're just being overcautious with their 40-year old goalie, figuring their 39-year old goalie could keep the ship going without hitting an iceberg.

Time for Lou to throw another jar of jelly?

. Fine by me. Someone needs to get pissed.

Are you being serious or no i cant tell. Theres no such thing as a flukey run to the cup.

I know it wasn't a fluke, but everything that can go wrong will go wrong and it feels like there is no end in sight.

And I am usually the most patient of people.