GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

'7'

1 hand clarkaround special edition

i wish the guys would do it more often, just go around the net and send pucks in front for dirty rebounds or create confusion. 98% of the time the puck carrier will go around the net without even looking in front to see if there's something they are 100% focus of just getting the puck to the point. we're missing out on opportunities

If they play that period 2 more times they will win. I really liked they way they played overall. 1 bad play by sal and we are down. But we had alot of pressure, and should have had a better result.

Did you watch last nights game? We played this way for 2 and about half periods and lost because moose has a 5-hole bigger than the net. Srsly shoot off teh goal and it will get warped into teh back.

Sal stood there like it's the first time he's ever touched the puck before. That was so bad. Being a D against the wall and seeing the other is behind the net, turning the puck over at that spot is literally the worst thing that could happen. Go up the boards to the point man, take an ice, anything but that.

If they play that period 2 more times they will win. I really liked they way they played overall. 1 bad play by sal and we are down. But we had alot of pressure, and should have had a better result.

did you copy and paste this from the sabres game or the leafs game, or the....

this team fvcking stinks. it feels like it takes so much energy out of them just to get a decent shot on net.

well thats what i've been saying for so long, they are actually trying new stuff lately but seriously for the last 2 season they've been trying to create their chances almost strictly off the forecheck. which mean you have to go through and behind everyone, win a race, battle for the puck and give support, get back control, get the puck around the boards to the point man and all they do is try to get the puck around the boards. It must be exhausting after awhile.

they really rarely try to score off the rush, and actually i KNOW we have guys who can do it, and thats why we've been successful with SHG, cause they don't have a choice and have to create an opportunity off the rush then. 

We played a good period, we deserve to win, terrible turnover by Sal is the difference right now though. If they play like that the rest of the way, barring an absolute lights out performance by Lindback, they'll win.

Also, the Carter - Zajac - Bernier line looks sharp so far.

they have been in beast mode since playoffs of last year.

& Loktionov

only reason im still watching is because of them. rest of the team im discusted with.

Edited by Devilsrock01

Did you watch last nights game? We played this way for 2 and about half periods and lost because moose has a 5-hole bigger than the net. Srsly shoot off teh goal and it will get warped into teh back.

did you copy and paste this from the sabres game or the leafs game, or the....

I watched both games, and how many times do you think the same thing is going to happen over and over? The offense is going to come. 

I watched both games, and how many times do you think the same thing is going to happen over and over? The offense is going to come. 

The issue isn't offense, its the siv in net that let's in momentum deflating goals. We are not a team riddled with offensive scoring talent, there will be no offense on a nightly basis that can make up for moose letting in 2 of every 10 shots he faces.

i wish the guys would do it more often, just go around the net and send pucks in front for dirty rebounds or create confusion. 98% of the time the puck carrier will go around the net without even looking in front to see if there's something they are 100% focus of just getting the puck to the point. we're missing out on opportunities

Zidlicky and Clarkson are honestly the 2 guys that protect the puck best in the team! And it works, clarkson puts pucks in front, and when zid decides to go, nothing stops him ahaha

Edited by Devs3cups