Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
'7'

GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

351 posts in this topic

KINKAID ROBBED STAMKOSSS YA DEBOUR YOU SHOULD HAVE STARTED HIM FROM THE BEGINNING

I know we are all smarter than Deboer, but he decided to give Moose a chance and kept him on a short leash. Probably a smart move when you have to keep a lockerroom in check.

That wasn't much of a short leash, it's their 3rd game in 4 nights.  They're not coming back from 3-0 down.   It was a mercy pull, not an attempt to change the game

the ol' 0-6-1 short leash or the 15percent of the season leash.

Edited by Sneax

well, half way done the period.. not a good way to start a comeback

Deboer hasn't done well with player management.  His system isn't horrible but his player management hasn't been great.  Going back to last season his line combinations have been horrible.  All year long we bitched about he should split Parise and Kovy and he refused.  This year he has alienated every single one of his veteran defensmen except one, the worst one on the team.  Say what you will and I'm sure people are going to disagree because he was behind the bench that got us to the finals last year but his player management has sucked!

Some people might bitch me out for saying this but, no way broduer would have saved that. Can't really put that on him.

Also our system is not working right now because we work on the boards and the only shots we generate are from the blue line, and our defensemen really have zero offensive ability

Edited by Sneax
1 person likes this

wow our d is slow getting back... our d is all over the place our offense cant get any good shots on net... wtv goodnight ppl....

Out of the 17 shots the devils have so far put on net, I cannot recall one where lindback had to make a decent effort to save.

That's it. If someone doesn't break something in that room tonight, pulses should be checked. This has been a farce. I don't care who's injured, this type of game in this situation is unacceptable on every level.

I wonder if its as exhausting for them to play and never win as it is for me to watch them never win. At least they are getting paid.

Some people might bitch me out for saying this but, no way broduer would have saved that. Can't really put that on him.

Also our system is not working right now because we work on the boards and the only shots we generate are from the blue line, and our defensemen really have zero offensive ability

Brodeur would have initiated contact and drawn a call

this is just disgusting.  i am embarrassed for this team.  

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

That's because they're too busy constantly shooting into the opposing teams' legs.

the ol' 0-6-1 short leash or the 15percent of the season leash.

Short leash this game. He gave him an honest chance to make up for things in a home game against a weak team, and moose just couldn't do it.

But no one in the locker room can say moose didn't get a chance to play out of it.

Captain Salavdore is a -4 tonight on 13:38 minutes in ice time

Edited by HOLLYWOOD

It's like an NHL team vs AHL team.  This Devils team is just horrible.  Just awful.  And Tampa is a garbage team themselves.

Captain Salavdore is a -4

he has been god awful

I know I said I wouldn't watch this game, but if something isn't changed after this game in some capacity I REALLY won't be watching. I'm not gonna waste my time supporting a team that isn't going to try change their situation.

I mean any power ranking that doesn't have us at the bottom after this is kidding themselves.

Edited by Sneax