Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
'7'

GDT Lightning at Devils 3/5/13

351 posts in this topic

According to PDB, the loses have been about a lack of scoring.  Soooo, what do we do, call up CamJan AND put him in the lineup.  Settle down guys, the scoring issue has now been solved!  Now, drink some KoolAid and STFU.  :koolaid:

PDB realizes he called up Cam Janssen, not Cam Neely, right?   Anyway....

COME ON MOOSE!!!  LGD!!!!!

@downgoesavery with the tweet of the day. I'm paraphrasing here. "If worst comes to worst, at least Barch and Janssen can fight each other"

god I love photoshop!! She is so sexy in that little devil shirt..

and it has become by avatar :D

and it has become by avatar :D

im gonna send you an invoice for the royalties  :icon23:

Edited by SterioDesign

Well this losing streak has certainly brought some traffic to the forums, albeit some of it slightly negative.

6 pages before the puck even drops?! I like it

This is the first thing Deboer has ever done that has made me question him. Not the fact that he is starting moose, the fact that he says he's earned it. This is back to back games, even if broduer was here, who certainly over the last fvcking 20 years has earned it, he would be sitting tonight, in favor of the back up.

Unless of course this is ap lan to have us go down 4-5 goals and have kinkaid go into a low perssure situation and become the starter regardless of his performance until broduer is back.

Edited by Sneax

whoa, TG said Zajac is dropped to the 3rd line:

Devils' lines in warm-ups: Elias-Loktionov-Kovlachuk; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Barch-Gionta-Janssen.

But Rich Chere says lineup is:

Devils lines: Elias-Loktionov-Kovalchuk; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Barch-Gionta-Janssen

Ask and you shall receive  :cheers:

njgirl2_zps2ac13037.png

ps. quickly done and a bit choppy but it does the trick lol

This makes me sooo happy... :')

:cheers:  Cheers m8

whoa, TG said Zajac is dropped to the 3rd line:

Tom Gulitti@TGfireandice

Devils' lines in warm-ups: Elias-Loktionov-Kovlachuk; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Barch-Gionta-Janssen.

But Rich Chere says lineup is:

Rich Chere@Ledger_NJDevils

Devils lines: Elias-Loktionov-Kovalchuk; Carter-Zajac-Bernier; Ponikarovsky-Henrique-Clarkson; Barch-Gionta-Janssen

Those are the same lineups. I don't think rich or TG are going to extreme accuracy with these when they tweet them.

Also the crowds outside and on the concourse suggest a sellout but the actual arena is not that full

Those are the same lineups. I don't think rich or TG are going to extreme accuracy with these when they tweet them.

Also the crowds outside and on the concourse suggest a sellout but the actual arena is not that full

no they're not.  Zajac is on the 2nd line in Chere's.

@downgoesavery with the tweet of the day. I'm paraphrasing here. "If worst comes to worst, at least Barch and Janssen can fight each other"

That's it, it's a home game, how can the crowd boo if things go south Cam will drop his gloves hit moose then fight Barch, that's entertainment!

if Janssen scores a goal today.... im shaving my head... i swear

Go Devils

I may have posted but busy with sick dog so I may be posting again.

Janssen will produce major offense, BS

Hedberg in goal not because I don't like him but why not try Kinkaid.

A loss is a loss and a win is a win.

Clarkson is dead to the Devils along with Zajac & Henrique maybe Elias and Kovy.

2nd game in a row I'm blacked out on directv.  This is bullsh!t!

So I lied and I'm watching. And just hearing chico say the issue is scoring is driving me nuts. Does this organization realize we have a 4th line playing 3rd, a 4th line of goons and a top 6 that lacks goal scorers. Of course we are not going to score 3-4 goals every night, despite missed chances It isn't suprisign to me with this line up that we don't score.

Well the Campo Devils pic has got me ready for this game!

I sure hope this game goes well. I'm coming in with zero expectations. I want a win, of course, but I'm not sure how or if it'll happen.

Kovy should do that more often he would score a lot more

agreed, unreal how he come close every time he's "trying" something. In late game when they are trailing or when he decides that he want to score and goes on a mission he's unreal.