Devil Fan

GDT: Welcome to NJ, Win...nipeg Jets (WPG @ NJ). 3/10/13 7:00 EST

165 posts in this topic

your gdt lost! BAD JUJU!

But I also started the Buffalo one too. So it is a 50-50.

Prediction - offensive outburst continues: 3-2 win goals by Zajac, Poni and Elias one goal each period

Stayed up to the awful hours to watch that display last night, won't be doing that again.

LGD, I'll catch the highlights tomorrow.

Support the goalie, fore check and hit the net. Get infront of the opponents net on offensive. Get back on defense to help the goalie. Then just win.

Is that asking for too much?

OH BTW coaches start coaching. Lou this period of bad time is on you

Go Devils

Moose again.. Honestly give the guy a break.. Not a 1 period break.. A game break.. I feel like screaming because the goals he let in we're all through the good old 5 hole.. Change change change change change is good...la la la

Hope for the best, expect the worst.

LGD

well put..

what about a blowout.... Not a win a real blowout a 6 to 1 win will give us 2 points and confidence to everybody

what about a blowout.... Not a win a real blowout a 6 to 1 win will give us 2 points and confidence to everybody

Not gonna happen with moose in

Please don't get scored on first, I can't take it anymore that we're always trailing.

IF Moose give up 4+ goals again t'night and that Deboer is starting him Wednesday... i will officially freak the fvck out

Lets play some devils hockey and look like we actually wat to win. We can't wait till the 3rd perio to turn thing up. We need a good start and we most deffinetly need to score first. Haven't done that in about 10 games. If we can do that maybe it'll lift the boys spirts alittle and snap them out of this.

ok guys...try NOT to play like Roadkill tonight! BREAK 

Go Team.

I'll be home from work about 15-20 minutes after the puck drops, so once I catch up on the DVR to the live feed I'll meet you all in the chat room!