Devil Fan

GDT: Welcome to NJ, Win...nipeg Jets (WPG @ NJ). 3/10/13 7:00 EST

165 posts in this topic

Oh, and try not to fall behind by 5 goals before you decide to start playing. Thanks.

Edited by MadDog2020

Please, for god sakes. play your positions. and dont leave players wide open. D men, could you clear the crease of enemy players.

Edited by Uncle Albert

IF Moose give up 4+ goals again t'night and that Deboer is starting him Wednesday... i will officially freak the fvck out

Yea I will too.. I am going to the game that night. Got a private box with 20 friends.. I am already thinking its a waste of money.

IF Moose give up 4+ goals again t'night and that Deboer is starting him Wednesday... i will officially freak the fvck out

Yea I will too.. I am going to the game that night. Got a private box with 20 friends.. I am already thinking its a waste of money.

LGD!!   Let's start getting things in order by taking care of our business at home first.   Let's get that mojo back.

And the Rule of 9's are in play tonight:  Devs have given up the first goal 9 straight games.   Rule says it reverses on the 10th.   If not, I'm going to put a damn steel mesh around our goal (and why do I think Byfuglien would still find a way to sneak it in?).

COME ON DEVILS!!!!

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the Rags win today we're in 8th. If we lose to Winnipeg, we'll be in 9th.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if the Rags win today we're in 8th. If we lose to Winnipeg, we'll be in 9th.

And if we lose and the Islanders win tonight, we're 10th.

Edited by DJ Eco

And if we lose and the Islanders win tonight, we're 10th.

And way to go PDB by putting Moose out there when it's all on the line.

I hope there is a favorable outcome to the New Jersey Devils versus Winnipeg Jets hockey competition this evening.

I hope there is a favorable outcome to the New Jersey Devils versus Winnipeg Jets hockey competition this evening.

I conquer with this statement

So are you a Germanic Barbarian or a Mongol?

Edited by CarpathianForest

Devils 5-3.. Idiots we can't score.. We can't score.. We can't score. Therefore 5-3 is not gonna happen.

2-1 is more realistic. Jesus

Captain is back tonight! yay

Ledger

Salvador back in for Devils tonight.  Fayne sits. Tallinder still out. Barch in for Matteau.

sighhhhhh...

Edited by SterioDesign

So are you a Germanic Barbarian or a Mongol?

Lol it just means I use an iPhone :P

TG

So, it's not that Salvador's upper-body injury has improved, but that he was assured he can't make it worse by playing with it.

i mean.... that he's playing horribly PLUS that he's injured... isnt that a good excuse to sit him without losing face?

Captain is back tonight! yay

Ledger

Salvador back in for Devils tonight.  Fayne sits. Tallinder still out. Barch in for Matteau.

sighhhhhh...

tumblr_mhvlo0bx9u1qcmny4o1_500.gif

Devils are destroying Fayne's confidence

They've screwed him up so bad it wouldn't shock me to see them move him at the deadline at this point.

Then again, this stupid merry-go-round hasn't helped ANYONE on D and I'm going to beat this drum into the ground until Lou wakes up from his hibernation and alleviates it.  It's no coincidence the D was great early in the season then got worse when we started bingo-balling the lineup and pairings on a daily basis.

TG

So, it's not that Salvador's upper-body injury has improved, but that he was assured he can't make it worse by playing with it.

i mean.... that he's playing horribly PLUS that he's injured... isnt that a good excuse to sit him without losing face?

Good luck ever seeing that again after they gave up six goals in Carolina yesterday without him.  The next time Sal's out of the lineup he'll be on the operating table.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Barch in for Matteau again too. I like DeBoer. I think he's a good coach, the best we've had in years. I'm not calling for his head. But he's starting to piss me the fvck off with the way he's handling the lineup.