Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LucifersDog

Back to back games with Philly?

6 posts in this topic

If the Devils beat the Flyers in both back to back games is Philly  done? What if the Flyers beat the Devils back to back are the Devils done?

I think we will win both games because we know how important these two games are. Worse case we split. Flyers beating the Devils in both game isn't happening.

Go Devils support Hedberg

I think Greg Wysh (Puck Daddy) reported earlier today that Bryz said if the Flyers lose both of these games to NJ that their season is pretty much done.

I, for one, would like to realize that prediction for him.

Maybe in spirit...  but we are at the halfway mark...    you can still make it to 8th with a hot streak, etc...   

i saw a quote about Briere saying that if they lose to NJ the season was pretty much over for them

I hope we can pull off back to back wins here for some slight security here... Just hoping this team continues to play well and doesn't start looking like sh!t again I've about had all i can take of watching that nonsense

I think as far as morale is concerned, that's what Briere and Bryz are talking about. We've seen with our own team how far a couple of good or bad weeks can take us. But team and fan morale, after losing to Rangers last week, a home and home loss to New Jersey would be the crisis point.