Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devil Fan

GDT: Hunger games, who will survive...part 1 (Philly @ NJ) 7:30 EST

127 posts in this topic

I got off a good line to this one Flyer fan in our row last night...he was coming back from the food line during the third period, and we were all standing up to let him by with his chicken fingers or whatever (the game was 5-1 at this point) so he could get back to his seat, and then as he passed me, I said loud enough for him and the people around me to hear 'the exit's the other way, you know'...he chuckled and so did the two Devil fan sth's next to me.

OMG, those better not be my seats I sold on stubhub. I tried to find Devils finds for those seats but I ran out of time and I threw it on stubhub. No orange better be in my seats!

OMG, those better not be my seats I sold on stubhub. I tried to find Devils finds for those seats but I ran out of time and I threw it on stubhub. No orange better be in my seats!

Hah, I didn't really care to look.  There weren't a lot of Flyer fans around in general though.  The only other one I remember was the clown who wasn't even dressed in a Flyer jersey sitting in 119 jawing with the two knuckleheads who sit behind me the last five minutes or so of the game.

Edited by NJDevs4978