GDT: Alert: Domestic Violence Showdown Gio VS Gio (Mtl @ NJ). 3/16/13

Devil Fan

I can't believe this habs team. I watch a lot of games of the canadiens, and they always win like this, they pretty much get dominated, and find a way to win.

Dominated? You seriously believe in your heart that we dominated them? My lord..

There's no need to call me names, Max. It's 3 in 4. We played 3 games in 4 days.

And 10 in 17 where the off days were not evenly distributed.   And when it's the truth it's not a name, it's the truth.   They're lucky they rallied late in this round of games or it would have really buried them.    Saying they have no heart when they're dead on the ice is just fvcking stupid.   If they had no heart they would have taken a mulligan tonight, they didn't.

It's 10 in 17, moron.  and 3 of the days off were in a 4 day period.   It's a nightmare stretch of schedule, it's over, and now they go to something resembling a normal schedule.    No heart, they were dead in the last 10 minutes and managed to stay in a game against a team who should have skated them out of the rink and blown them out.

Nah, you know what? Fvck You! Who the fvck are you to come in and call people fvcking names!?!?! What do you think, you're some kind of fvcking authority who gets to throw his fvcking weight around just because you've been a member on this board longer? Why don't you and Triumph and the other fvcking Know-It-Alls start your own exclusive Devils club for high-minded intellectual a$$holes! Fvcking Douchebag!

• Like 1

And 10 in 17 where the off days were not evenly distributed. And when it's the truth it's not a name, it's the truth. They're lucky they rallied late in this round of games or it would have really buried them. Saying they have no heart when they're dead on the ice is just fvcking stupid. If they had no heart they would have taken a mulligan tonight, they didn't.

So you're outright calling someone a moron? Get off the board loser. What does it take to get banned...not to mention your posts on the matter are complete horsesh!t Edited by devlman

So you're outright calling someone a moron? Get off the board loser. What does it take to get banned...not to mention your posts on the matter are complete horsesh!t

Huh?   He is a moron, he's a droning broken record, in the hopes he can be right if they miss the playoffs and then keep whining about it.

Nah, you know what? Fvck You! Who the fvck are you to come in and call people fvcking names!?!?! What do you think, you're some kind of fvcking authority who gets to throw his fvcking weight around just because you've been a member on this board longer? Why don't you and Triumph and the other fvcking Know-It-Alls start your own exclusive Devils club for high-minded intellectual a$$holes! Fvcking Douchebag!

Oh, stop whining already, are you 3?    Keep being absolutely miserable.

well just i thought nothing could piss me off more than that stupid pass from Zidlicky tnight. I see this

DeBoer: I feel good about our team game and how we're playing. #njdevils

i mean.... are you fvcking kidding? Moose is letting 4+ goals for 5 games out of 10... we're playing like sh!t struggling to score even a goal per game and he feels good about our team game? 

debo is wearing some damn thick blinders lately for the love of god

Huh?   He is a moron, he's a droning broken record, in the hopes he can be right if they miss the playoffs and then keep whining about it.

Oh, stop whining already, are you 3?    Keep being absolutely miserable.

It's Jerk-Offs like you that turn these forums from being fun into complete sh!t. You come on here with such a sense of entitlement! What a set of balls you must have to come on here and call someone you don't know a moron! You're such a D!ckbag on here it would truly be a modern miracle if you had any friends in real life!

What fantasy land do u live in? Yeah iginla or perry are realistic. Devils played a good game last night and got the sh!t kicked out of them. Did u expect tonight against a good team to be a dominant performance?

The point I'm trying to make is that we are missing a crucial component in order to win games.

I'm sorry this team isn't even winning now when they play well.

Something has to change or they're missing the playoffs.

The point I'm trying to make is that we are missing a crucial component in order to win games.

I'm sorry this team isn't even winning now when they play well.

Something has to change or they're missing the playoffs.

Don't even try, Dude. Any sense of rational criticism will just be met with name calling.

well just i thought nothing could piss me off more than that stupid pass from Zidlicky tnight. I see this

DeBoer: I feel good about our team game and how we're playing. #njdevils

i mean.... are you fvcking kidding? Moose is letting 4+ goals for 5 games out of 10... we're playing like sh!t struggling to score even a goal per game and he feels good about our team game?

debo is wearing some damn thick blinders lately for the love of god

Absolutely. There is no way of sugar coating that performance. I've never been more perplexed at how a team of millionaires can put forth that poor level of effort. Travis zajac was one of many who mailed it in again tonight Edited by devlman

It's Jerk-Offs like you that turn these forums from being fun into complete sh!t. You come on here with such a sense of entitlement! What a set of balls you must have to come on here and call someone you don't know a moron! You're such a D!ckbag on here it would truly be a modern miracle if you had any friends in real life!

YOU'RE FUN?   LOL.   You've been whining about how awful they are for like two months.   Even when they weren't actually awful.   

I agree, this place ain't fun but it's not because of me.    Obviously with your post game whining you're lacking quite a bit of the heart too, suck up it and stop crying.

You don't think this hockey club can go 11-8 in 19 games? That seems unrealistic to you?

At this point it's going to be tough. This team is basically in a playoff spot because of the great start to the season. I mean what's this team's record since the end of February? It's very possible for them to not go 11-8.

At this point it's going to be tough. This team is basically in a playoff spot because of the great start to the season. I mean what's this team's record since the end of February? It's very possible for them to not go 11-8.

If they play like they did tonight they'd finish well below 11-8

Edited by devlman

You don't think this hockey club can go 11-8 in 19 games? That seems unrealistic to you?

I just went to the Devils' Homepage and looked at the remaining schedule and the opponents. Go there and check it out. I hope you're right, but looking at the opponents we have to face it's going to be very difficult to walk away with 11 wins.