Sign in to follow this  
SterioDesign

Matteau sent back to the Armada

SterioDesign    261

they could only be sent down to their junior team until 24 hrs before the start of the playoffs, after that they we're not eligible to join their Q team during the playoffs. The Q season ended this weekend so they sent them back to help their Q clubs, can't really be anything else. Not a coindidence that Grigorenko got sent down at the same time

Edited by SterioDesign

Triumph    640

Tri, it's 23 games to accrue. National guys tweeted about it a few days ago.

must've missed that.  it's 23 games on the roster, though, right?

sundstrom    256

i very much would expect jj's return if loktionov isn't playing on tuesday - in fact i'd bet on it.

Triumph    640

i very much would expect jj's return if loktionov isn't playing on tuesday - in fact i'd bet on it.

josefson didn't play this weekend for albany.  i think we'll see tallinder back.

sundstrom    256

josefson didn't play this weekend for albany.  i think we'll see tallinder back.

is he hurt?

Room for the HEATER. Not really.

Probably good to get him big minutes in a big atmosphere. He was just going to rot here

Devils731    36

must've missed that. it's 23 games on the roster, though, right?

I believe it's 23 games dressed, if I recall correctly.

2ELIAS6    84

I feel like he wasnt quite ready to be in this league just yet anyway better off letting him go get more ice time somewhere else for now

SterioDesign    261

they are going to destroy the Titan so theyll make it to the 2nd round for sure so he'll be down there for awhile

Pepperkorn    80

It'll be fun -- how fun to play in the NHL and then get to jump in and play in the league you expected to play in playoffs?

We'll see how he reacts and stuff.. I think it's cool, and a nice option for his training, psychologically speaking.  Hope they kick ass!

Zubie#8    192

Sounds like these are the lines at practice.

Ponikarovsky Henrique Kovalchuk

Pesonen Elias Clarkson

Carter Zajac Bernier

Barch Gionta Kostopolous

DevsMan84    603

Sounds like these are the lines at practice.

Ponikarovsky Henrique Kovalchuk

Pesonen Elias Clarkson

Carter Zajac Bernier

Barch Gionta Kostopolous

Sheesh I am not liking the looks of that so much.  Just hoping Loki's injury is not serious and Zubrus comes back soon.

Zubie#8    192

Sheesh I am not liking the looks of that so much.  Just hoping Loki's injury is not serious and Zubrus comes back soon.

Its not ideal but its not awful. Zajac line will most likely try to shutdown the Nash line, Elias line will go against the Callahan line, and Henrique line will go against the Stepan line. Just need to play a good structured game until Lokti and Zubs returns.

MadDog2020    1,905

Havlat is key

Havlat's been awful but the Sharks have no offensive forward depth.  They aren't going to trade Havlat midseason to the Devils for spare parts, it would take someone like Henrique or another offensive weapon to get Havlat.

DH26    15

Havlat's been awful but the Sharks have no offensive forward depth.  They aren't going to trade Havlat midseason to the Devils for spare parts, it would take someone like Henrique or another offensive weapon to get Havlat.

maybe they could get Henrique for him if they threw in Brent Burns or Joe Pavelski aka the Devils would laugh at them for Henrique for Havlat. One's 7 years younger and better already

maybe they could get Henrique for him if they threw in Brent Burns or Joe Pavelski aka the Devils would laugh at them for Henrique for Havlat. One's 7 years younger and better already

Which is why a trade to NJ will never happen unless the Sharks give up on the year and decide to save money.

2ELIAS6    84

sounded like Loki might be back tomorrow am. we will see.

did anyone ever find out what had actually happened to him? I feel like every time there is an injury they try to keep it secret so no one knows what's going on. ..kind of annoying.

Steven M.    260

did anyone ever find out what had actually happened to him? I feel like every time there is an injury they try to keep it secret so no one knows what's going on. ..kind of annoying.

apparently today he said he took a hit in the Philadelphia game that left him sore.