Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

Expect Brodeur to start against the Canes

51 posts in this topic

From what I remember Chico said it was like a rotator cuff or something, of all the things to go to Chico for, medical advice would probably be the last

Am I understanding you correctly?  Are you saying that a pinched nerve and rotator cuff injuries cannot be concurrent?  The rotator cuff has nerves and tendons. One can pinch a nerve in a rotator cuff.  Chico wasn't off base.  He was stating the area of the injury.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/254648-list-the-nerves-of-the-rotator-cuff/

If I misunderstood you then ignore my post.  Sometimes it is difficult to know what one is conveying. :)

btw this hurts like words cannot describe. :wacko:

We need Marty's puck handling abilities back. That's one intangible Moose cannot give us. It helps out the defense tremendously.

I might be in the minority, but I thought Hedberg's puck handling was excellent in the last 12 games minus one bad clearing attempt. He made all the right plays and the ones I wish Marty made. Brodeur might be a better stick handler but that doesn't mean he's a good decision maker. As much good as he brings with some nice passes out of the zone, he makes a lot of bad plays where he neglects his first outlet trying to get to a winger at the boards. And that pass usually never gets there. 

Hedberg got to a lot of pucks and easily made the smart play.

Am I understanding you correctly?  Are you saying that a pinched nerve and rotator cuff injuries cannot be concurrent?  The rotator cuff has nerves and tendons. One can pinch a nerve in a rotator cuff.  Chico wasn't off base.  He was stating the area of the injury.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/254648-list-the-nerves-of-the-rotator-cuff/

If I misunderstood you then ignore my post.  Sometimes it is difficult to know what one is conveying. :)

btw this hurts like words cannot describe. :wacko:

Then I am very confused, I'm hearing now there's arm soreness/numbness but I could have sworn that on the onset of the injury it was called a tight back or something

maybe you missed the point of the thread, but the point is he is well already and ready to start.

looks like marty is high on horse tranquilizers, thats no good.

moose has been great the team is not used to playing for butterfly

looks like marty is high on horse tranquilizers, thats no good.

moose has been great the team is not used to playing for butterfly

Moose sh!t has a save % of like .880 since he became the starter, that's pretty much average...in 1986

guys are walking in on him taking shots all alone.

all those flop-checks is scrambling on a breakaway cause D is getting caught.

The D has not been so great either... Bad goaltending (for the most part) and sloppy D isn't going to help our situation along with the trouble going on not being able to score goals.

Sounds like Marty will start on Thursday. I hope he gives the team the lift they need to overcome this dominating the game and getting jack for it funk.

He cant come back soon enough.

Eh, the first game back may be ugly on only 2 practices. I will keep my expectations low, and my hopes high haha.

can't be that much worse than the goals moose gave up. at least he knows how to clear the puck without giving it up to the opposition. 

I'm glad Marty is back, but as others have said, Moose has actually been fine in the last few games and the team still hasn't won. Hopefully Marty's return turns our luck around and we start scoring again.

no, brodeur brings confidence and a mean assist pass in powerplay that gains at least 10 seconds of clearing time. that's pretty valuable. 

since Zero edited his post I put in some stunning edits to mine earlier in the thread.

Sterio has to tell me how badly I did...  et caron aussi

Edited by Pepperkorn

no, brodeur brings confidence and a mean assist pass in powerplay that gains at least 10 seconds of clearing time. that's pretty valuable. 

I don't think the team is lacking in confidence, the pucks just aren't going in.

Moose isn't a "clutch goalie" so let's not erect a statue to the guy solely based on his performances.  Off the ice he may be a key to chemistry, but on the ice he has been nothing more than average.

Don't expect him to PLAY any time soon -- but expect him to practice  start in at the Canes - he'll be hurling some great Quebecois insults form the bench - just you wait!  :uni:

"uhhnnn uhnn uhnn -- osti d'kalisse de pourris! huunh huunnh!"

"pute a cinq cennes!  Oui!  Oui vous, ma jolie jeune fille-homme"

your first sentence is correct lol

the second sound weird to me But hey good effort!

But i think t could sound weird to you sometime

fille-homme= traverstie (if you were talking about a shemale)

Edited by caron14

your first sentence is correct lol

the second sound weird to me But hey good effort!

But i think t could sound weird to you sometime

fille-homme= traverstie (if you were talking about a shemale)

psycho killer qu'est-ce que c'est! Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa!