Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SterioDesign

Prospect Ben Johnson charged for sexual assault

23 posts in this topic

We don't really know in any way what happened there.  The article is pretty bare bones.

Never heard of him before, and I suspect I'll never hear of him again after today.

Expect him to be shipped if he's worth anything.

We don't really know in any way what happened there.  The article is pretty bare bones.

That article had NOTHING as far as info was concerned. Just where/when he was arrested and the charge.

I wouldn't be too quick to pass judgment on the kid; innocent until proven guilty. These types of charges carry a pretty wide umbrella, ranging from possibly being very serious to sometimes being just a case of an underage drunk girl on St. Paddy's day who blacked out and woke up in bed to her surprise with Ben Johnson.

Let's let the case run its course...

Expect him to be shipped if he's worth anything.

he's not, after this 

Those are some real troubling allegations against Johnson. Hopefully the truth comes out in the investigation and the courts handle it appropriately. I don't think we can pass judgement one way or the other until this plays out.

For people thinking he's gone, Matthew Corrente is still with the organization.  He was suspended for alleged sexual misconduct as a member of the Saginaw Spirit.

Those are some real troubling allegations against Johnson. Hopefully the truth comes out in the investigation and the courts handle it appropriately. I don't think we can pass judgement one way or the other until this plays out.

I hope nothing bad happened for him personally and for any potential victim (if he did something worhty of this charge then I hope we get rid of him as fast as possible) but even if he's innocent, if this gets to trial, this will be a stain on his career which is unfortunate but it's just the way it works 

Perpetuating allegations is almost worse then making up a rumor. Can we please only discuss a matter like this if a person actually gets convicted of said crime.?

Tallinder was suspended in the Swedish elite league in 2005 based on sexual assault allegations.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tallinder was suspended in the Swedish elite league in 2005 based on sexual assault allegations. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It was 05? I thought it was when he was younger.

Edit: You are correct it was 05.

Edited by mac760

Tallinder was suspended in the Swedish elite league in 2005 based on sexual assault allegations. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Huselius and Lilja were also in on that one. Apparently it was a gang bang or something. Yuck.

Innocent until proven otherwise, but it's still never good seeing one of our prospects involved in a charge like this. 

guaranteed trade. devils don't take sh!t like that.

Matt Corrente says hi.

Wow i never knew this abot corrente or tallinder, any idea where to read more about it? Maybe ill try google see if anything comes up.

kostopolous was charged and later dropped in an assault on a woman in which her purse was stolen.

edit: pause for dramatic effect, supposodly he was defending his team mate after he got jumped by the cops

Edited by lazer

kostopolous was charged and later dropped in an assault on a woman in which her purse was stolen.

edit: pause for dramatic effect, supposodly he was defending his team mate after he got jumped by the cops

IIRC that was because said woman took a picture of them which they would've preferred wasn't taken, she refused to delete etc.