Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NJDEVS1730

GDT 3/19/13: NY Rags @ Devils

277 posts in this topic

Must win tonight...must win! I trust Deboer will have this team in the right mindset. Need a tight defense and a heavy forecheck. I am looking for the Zajac line to cause headaches for one of the Rags top lines.

Last game I get to see til playoffs time... going out on patrol soon. I want to see a win against my favorite opponent. Best rivalry in hockey, LET'S GO DEVILS!!

LGD!

Like Philthy before, since the playoffs NJ is in their heads.   STAY THERE.   That's a VERY fragile NYR team that only takes a little bounce to start the doubting.

Score early on the Queen then another late in the 1st for a 2-0 lead after 1.   Add 1 more in the 2nd.    Then hold on for a 3-1 win.  

So let it be written.   So let it be done!   (Or any combination.. just forking win please!  Need to leave the arena to a "Henrique".... "It's over!" chant).

maybe when i get back to nyc. bet he'll be pointing at the tv saying "i used to do this guys, i swear! wanna go back to my place?"

Just drove 16 hours straight from Orlando to go to this game (where I live now). Left at 11:00 AM yesterday and arrived at 3:00 AM this morning.

LGD!!

Just drove 16 hours straight from Orlando to go to this game (where I live now). Left at 11:00 AM yesterday and arrived at 3:00 AM this morning.

LGD!!

Respect. :rock:

Edited by Zubie#8

Big game 2 points is like 4 points against the Rangers.

Get the scorers out. Block the lanes defense.

Go Devils

LGD!!

You are a Devils fan !!

Rags played a shootout game last night against a very speedy Carolina team. McD, Del Zotto and Girardi all played mid to high 20s, so there should be some fatigue.  Pounce on them early! 

5 inches of snow on the ground, snowing at a rate of 1 inch an hour, forecast calls for 15 more hours of snow.

I hope the DirecTV satellite keeps working until the end of the game.

Go Devils

I'M SICK OF THIS UNLUCKY BULLsh!t!

We had OWNED this period. Get the fvck OUT sh!tBERG

Well that's game.

Thanks moose.

This team doesn't score and they don't win when they don't score first.

Ya but let's NOT trade for a goalie tho.

Wow 1-0 and we lost this game already? At least give them till the third period before you call it a game

Well that's game.

Thanks moose.

This team doesn't score and they don't win when they don't score first.

Ya but let's NOT trade for a goalie tho.

That's the game? For real? We are the better team right now. I don't think this game is over and I don't thing you think this game is over neither.