Sergei Kostitsyn having issues in Nashville would you take him

caron14

Would you trade for Kostitsyn? (at a low risk price)

It only speculation, but that player bring offense for sure and is a top 6 player

Kovy Lokti Sergei

Elias Zajac Henrique

Poni Carter Zubrus

Those line could move but i think it would add a lot to our dept

We have no offensive assets to trade as Poille said he is looking for "someone to put the puck in the net." He can take LL off speed dial.

BUT, I would take him, can't teach scoring.

We do have a guy that can put the puck in the net: Johan Hedberg

Edited by CarpathianForest
  • Like 1

We need offense. We're not going to get a big time scorer with no issues with the assets we have, so I'd take a chance. Kovy seems to have a good effect on the Eastern European guys, so maybe he'll whip his butt into shape.

I'd take a chance on him. He has impressed me on most occasions that I've seen him play. He may be underachieving now, but he isn't a lost cause. Plus, it's becoming more and more apparent that the Devils are in serious need of talented forwards. Finding a way to get SK over here would be great, in my opinion.

The question remains: what assets do we have in New Jersey that would make for a realistic trade?

We need offense. We're not going to get a big time scorer with no issues with the assets we have, so I'd take a chance. Kovy seems to have a good effect on the Eastern European guys, so maybe he'll whip his butt into shape.

haha nice job not calling them "Russian guys"

In theory, we might want to expect that he'd undergo the transformation Kovalchuk has in the past few years, becoming a team-first powerhouse of a player. But, I think Kostitsyn's issues are a little deeper than that, especially after seeing that horrible play he made the other day.

Nashville is not the Atlanta Thrashers, they are a very similar organization as us. If Kostitsyn is having issues at a team like Nashville, I think he might not fit in over here

In theory, we might want to expect that he'd undergo the transformation Kovalchuk has in the past few years, becoming a team-first powerhouse of a player. But, I think Kostitsyn's issues are a little deeper than that, especially after seeing that horrible play he made the other day.

Nashville is not the Atlanta Thrashers, they are a very similar organization as us. If Kostitsyn is having issues at a team like Nashville, I think he might not fit in over here

But we have Kovy, who is such a good leader. If he takes Kostitsyn under his wing, it could be a lot easier for him to get better.