caron14

GDT NJ Devils vs Carolina canes

196 posts in this topic

I like how Bernier took a hold of 2 Canes during  that scrap in front of the DEVS bench.

GOAL Harrold!  3-0

sh!t could this be our offensive awakening? Would love to see them run up the score and gain some confidence. Their play is already looking much better.

They've played very well over the last thirty minutes.  Maybe they thought it was a 7:30 start? :lol:

thought this was going to be another one of those garbage games after about the first ten minutes of the first.. but they completely turned the momentum around here..... hopeing marty can get a shut out his first game back.. a shut out and a goal now that would put me to bed a happy fan

Random thought. Lets suppose the Devils are on a forecheck trying to dig the puck out of the boards, would it help if the players on the bench starting hitting their sticks on the side of the bench like they do after a fight? I'm thinking a little war drums can go a long way. Haha /rant

Random thought. Lets suppose the Devils are on a forecheck trying to dig the puck out of the boards, would it help if the players on the bench starting hitting their sticks on the side of the bench like they do after a fight? I'm thinking a little war drums can go a long way. Haha /rant

well theyve said they like it when the crowd is loud and into the game ( at home anyway).. but that would never happen for a such situation lol

Colin M in 226. Pretty sure that is our own colin226. Congrats man if it is you!

I can confirm this.  What a lucky Devil!  :burn:

If zubs/ponni come back, and we move gio to the 4th line with kostopolous and pessonen this team looks very good all of a sudden. We haven't been generating many shots, but we have basically controlled the play against a team that is all about the forecheck. Rolling lines with 2 capable of keeping it in the zone (3/4) has really done us good.

Also patty has looked really off tonight, I hope hes not hurt. he's been slow alot today.

Edited by Sneax

I fvcking knew it. I wanted brodeur to get a shutout so bad !! But i knew those godamn lucky canes would get one

Ugh, Brodeur. Play great all game long and then give up a softy. Alright, let's move on and close out the game with the 2 points in regulation, please.

As long as we win. Let's play solid hockey and close this out. Or let the canes pull goalie again and have marty fling it down the ice....... hahahaha it could happen.

ahahah eric staal you big baby. Karma for last game you btch. I wish refs would eject players for mouthing off like that.

Volchenkov is playing great hockey lately.

Ever since his 'rest' he actually looks like the Volchenkov we were supposed to be getting from Ottawa.