caron14

GDT NJ Devils vs Carolina canes

196 posts in this topic

That goal against hit sals stick. Can't blame brodeur at all for that. He has been outstanding

I, personally, would settle for a win. Preferrably by multiple goals.

Thanks guys.

ebapedy3.jpg

The sweet taste of a road victory, and winning 10 Platinum Lounge tix for renewing my tix :P

Edited by Colin226

Parise Who? :glare:

Dominating performance by the Devils. They are going to destroy the Panthers and go on a roll....mark it down.

Marty is God, and Loktionov makes no mistake about it. I love it! So happy we had satellite out here and this was on NHLN! Even though I had to listen to these Carolina guys... GO DEVILS!!!

Dominating performance by the Devils. They are going to destroy the Panthers and go on a roll....mark it down.

We need the Panthers' help - hold on against the Rags!

Ugh, what? Parise has nothing to do with this game at all, leave him out of it. How about Brodeur and Loktionov coming back and making a difference in their first game back? Great to see. Even the Barch-Sestito-Pesonen line wasn't the total disaster that it appeared on paper. It's still an ugly line but at least they weren't destroyed. Good game overall. Finally some luck coming our way. Let's roll on to the next one and keep it going.

Hey guy i think i'll made the next GDT? saturday for Florida ;)

Edited by caron14

Colin, was that you who just won the platinum lounge prize?!?!

Sorry I'm late.. Can you believe the one game of the whole season that I decided beforehand to not really watch.. I got a text from a friend telling me I won.. I'll try to post the video!!

Totally crazy, I never win anything

1 person likes this

Feels nice to have our playoff spot back ... And to get it back with such a dominating game