caron14

NJ Devils vs Ottawa Sens 7:30 MSG+

170 posts in this topic

My third gdt in a row! Im on my i phone so ill be brief... Just win it ! Ill be at the game im really upset and disapointed that kovy does not play. But i want a win thats all that matter (ill come back bext year or in the playoff the see my icon kovalchuk). Lgd geta the 2 points !

Terrible GDT but lets go boys!!

Clearly everyone needs to step up and Ottawa has been playing well. Lets hope for a newly improved PP

LGD!

Terrible GDT but lets go boys!!

Clearly everyone needs to step up and Ottawa has been playing well. Lets hope for a newly improved PP

LGD!

Terrible GDT < streak.

I would much prefer if the boys were to win by multiple goals in a comfortable fashion.

Ride the magic GDT streak! win this and we have a soft schedule for a little while when the Tatar comes back.

LGD! Sorry you won't get to see Kovy in person Caron, I know you planned for it all year.

Come on, Devils!  Win the game...if not for us, then do it for Billy!

(There's gotta be a Devils fan out there named Billy, right?)

Hopefully everyone steps up here and pulls together to win a solid game and a needed two points for us. Marty has to be strong for us tonight like he's been since his return and I think we'll be ok here.. Stay out of the box and find the back of their net! LETS GO DEVILS!

Come on, Devils!  Win the game...if not for us, then do it for Billy!

(There's gotta be a Devils fan out there named Billy, right?)

billy's still stuck in the well, hopefully his dog gets help

LGDs  who steps up and hits the post 3 times tonight????

MSG with it's dang sarcasm... just burns me up...

2-devils-senators-tonight-320.jpg

Langue31.gif
LGD! :evil:

Edited by Pepperkorn

While I was posting that photo they changed it to this pic from one of Kovy.. That would have really been a slap in the face, although not a surprising "oversight" from MSG

MSG with it's dang sarcasm... just burns me up...

2-devils-senators-tonight-320.jpg

Langue31.gif

LGD! :evil:

sal's been good these last two games. so maybe it is appropriate

what tie does kovy wear tonight???

Lets go boys. If ottawa can win missing 3 good players so can we. Just play our game. The whole team has to step up during the games kovi misses not just one player. Im hopeing kovi is back by monday against the isles(because i have tickets to that game) so just a few games without him. This will be huge for us if we can win without him because when he comes back it will only make us better so lets keep the wins coming and make it 3 in a row. LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets go boys. If ottawa can win missing 3 good players so can we. Just play our game. The whole team has to step up during the games kovi misses not just one player. Im hopeing kovi is back by monday against the isles(because i have tickets to that game) so just a few games without him. This will be huge for us if we can win without him because when he comes back it will only make us better so lets keep the wins coming and make it 3 in a row. LGD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's out 2-4 weeks. No chance he'll be back Monday. We're looking at mid-April.

^ I think there is alot of hope that its not as bad as that and he makes a speedy recovery returning to us sooner then expected.. Although we all know when they give a time frame it is never accurate anyway but hey we can hope!

Lets go Devils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im there i just saw pesonen and hedberg on the bench ! Hopefully everybody is ready.