All trade deadline talks & rumours

SterioDesign

Brassard looks decent. Generally speaking, Sather may have felt like he needed to make this trade. There's something wrong with the team; it may be Tortorella's system? Or a player like Gaborik? Sather is giving Tortorella the benefit of the doubt, and I'm not sure that's the greatest idea...

Brassard stinks.  They were going to have to clear out Gaborik anyway but I have to imagine Brassard gets amnestied during the off-season.  Dorsett is hurt for the year apparently.  Moore's a good prospect but still, he's nothing that special (yet).

Edited by Triumph

Son of a biiiitch.. Lou must see something he wants in the offseason cuz there's no way he is that confident right now

Hope for something in the next several mins

I'll hold out hope until 4, that was when the Hodgson-Kassian deal came down last year.

LOLuongo stays! hahah

I knew Lou would do absolutely nothing, heh. Unless a player is on the absolute cheap or we find a castoff with potential, nothing will happen. Unlike everyone here, he doesn't think this team needs any changes and is convinced of it.

Or maybe like other people here, he thinks it's pointless to blow away limited assets on something that isn't going anywhere anyway.    That Pominville trade is nasty.  Minnesota can eat it, they're deep, if we did that it would be a disaster.

Or maybe like other people here, he thinks it's pointless to blow away limited assets on something that isn't going anywhere anyway.    That Pominville trade is nasty.  Minnesota can eat it, they're deep, if we did that it would be a disaster.

Lou's biggest blind spot is goaltending and that's the team's biggest problem.  The rest of the team would certainly be helped out by a scoring winger acquisition.