Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SterioDesign

All trade deadline talks & rumours

610 posts in this topic

Kypreos has his head up his ass. Why would Lou trade his 1st especially since the draft is in NJ this year?

The draft being in New Jersey shouldn't change the Devils draft plans and I don't think it will.

So glad I didn't take off work, what a slow day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

The only plausible player I think we trade a first for is Vanek and even then...

Vanek would be incredible. I dont see Buffalo getting rid of him though.

@RealKyper Keep an eye on #Devils Uncle Lou. Apparently he got his 1st round pick to dangle and he wants a scoring winger.

Interestinggggg.

BUT, I'd be pretty upset if we dished Zids

I wouldn't be upset if Zid was moved. He's got some offensive skill, sure, but I don't see the Devils resigning him.

Great, trade away our best puck-moving defenseman.

I'd be really surprised. Yeah they need to move a d-man but Zidlicky actually has a role they're not replacing. Watch this turn out to be another day-to-day injury where he's out a month.

Todd Cordell ‏@ToddCordell 40s

#NJDevils PR staff just sent me an email saying they're not sure the
reasoning as to why Marek Zidlicky is not on the ice right now.

@TGfireandice: Both are laughing. After Volchenkov knocked down DeBoer during morning skate on Monday, DeBoer yelled. "that's two coaches".

No injuries :lol:

Tom Gulitti

@TGfireandice

Scott Stevens (not in full equipment) is actually filling in for Zidlicky as Bryce Salvador's D partner today.

Woo a real captain.

All our problems are solved!!

And if we trade Zid, I think I'll cry. After Paul Martin left, we had yet to see a somewhat offensively capable d-man appear in NJ, now we got one last year and dump him this year? I'd be pissed if that happened. Especially since no one else on our D can score for sh!t.

News is going around that I'm being traded to the Rangers for 2 Rangers fans and a potential future fan. That is emphatically not true!

You guys are really that attached to Zidlicky, huh?

Even with his inability to actually play in his own end?

so who could we get for zid + 1st + one of our d prospects let's say? i think we could get something pretty good and hopefully not a ufa

He is not THAT terrible in his own end, I love his game in the offensive zone, his hands are incredible.

And who the hell will QB the PP if we trade Zids, I say he is injured/sick.

Edited by Zubie#8

Who else can play like he can play? No one on our D even comes close. We get NO offense from our D, so trading the only guy that brings any, is retarded.

Zajac had the flu last game against the Isles...I'm guessing Zid is not on the ice because he's sick now.

so who could we get for zid + 1st + one of our d prospects let's say? i think we could get something pretty good and hopefully not a ufa

I really hope Lou doesn't move that 1st. Might actually be a mid-rounder this year, makes no sense to move it. Unless it's for a Vanek-caliber player, which I don't see happening.

Who else can play like he can play? No one on our D even comes close. We get NO offense from our D, so trading the only guy that brings any, is retarded.

He's also a 36 y/o UFA, and has no future with this team. If he can be moved it's a no-brainer to me.