Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gardenstatepkwy

GDT: New Jersey at Tampa Bay - 7:30PM

243 posts in this topic

Volchenkov and Harold ladies and getleman

Volchenkov has bricks for hands and bricks for feet...

thingrs2.gif

...he is the Thing.

Edited by Biggie B

Loved that last goal. Streaming online and it's Lightning feed...commentators hated it haha

Devils barely ahead due to timely goals, brodeur saving their bacon a few times and good amount of luck

Volch is having a bad game but we should be easy on him,. He has been very solid for us lately.

I don't really fault him to much for the 1st goal, the second goal happened soley because he decided to fvckign glide to the puck. Him and harrold both, although harrold at least had the decency to skate hard after he realized.

Anyway loktionov is probably my favorite devil right now, guy must have a point in almost every game since coming here it feels like. Dagostini is also gelling a bit more, henrique actually looks a bit lost on that line in all honesty.

Devils barely ahead due to timely goals, brodeur saving their bacon a few times and good amount of luck

Lightning have two very fortunate goals so its ok.

Lightning have two very fortunate goals so its ok.

Eh I wouldn't call them fortunate. Our bottom pairing's breakdowns on defense directly lead to both and almost another at the end of the period there.

man, they showed no smarts in that period at all defensively.   everything that happened was avoidable.

Eh I wouldn't call them fortunate. Our bottom pairing's breakdowns on defense directly lead to both and almost another at the end of the period there.

Mea we haven't been getting bounces for like 6weeks, things are just evening out. We are playing pretty decent hockey right now I feel.

Clarkson has the worst puck awareness I've ever seen. If it's not right on his stick...then he has no idea where it is on the ice.

This upcoming powerplay is all on Salvador and his sloth like skating. Couldn't win the loose puck race to the zone, which led to the cycle, which led to him taking the penalty

Salvador stinks

Conacher falls down, hooking on Bryce. Good job refs.

CARTER! SHORTY! HE'S A GUYYYY!

Marty is having some issues with the puck and rebound control, but I suspect it's the cruddy ice surface helping that happen.

D'Agostini almost set up another there. 

...And here we go. Does this team play defense? Have they ever heard of Stamkos?

Is anyone shocked that Volch and Harrold were on the ice for another one against? Jesus. Get them the fvck out of there.

Last goal by both teams were softies.

However with the way Marty has been playing I'm not gonna give him any grief for that.

I'm starting to think Stamkos is invisible to the Devils.   weak goal, also shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Is anyone shocked that Volch and Harrold were on the ice for another one against? Jesus. Get them the fvck out of there.

Volch looks slow and harrold looks lost