GDT: NJ Devils @ FLA Panthers - 7:30pm - MSG+ and 1130AM

Colin226

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here comes Mr. Positive. ;)

For the second straight night we have increased our 'cushion' on 8th-9th place. Big game Monday.

I still think this team has another level when fully healthy, make the playoffs and hope for the team to be healthy by then and anything can happen.

I agree. This team will be just fine once we enter the playoffs. Everyone is getting their panties in a twist over nothing. Lou has all the pieces in place in order for this team to make a successfull run. We're just hitting a snag with these sh*tty Florida teams.

I agree. This team will be just fine once we enter the playoffs. Everyone is getting their panties in a twist over nothing. Lou has all the pieces in place in order for this team to make a successfull run. We're just hitting a snag with these sh*tty Florida teams.

this team is no lock to make the playoffs. God help us if the Rags ever get hot

and Ottawa, and [recently] the Rangers, the Canadiens, blah blah blah. Yea, I'm VERY over-generalizing.

What scares me is how badly certain pieces have LITERALLY fallen off the face of the earth and how it seems like a player or two a game forget how to play the game of ice hockey.

this team is no lock to make the playoffs. God help us if the Rags ever get hot

I think the Islanders and Hurricanes are the ones to worry about. Those are the only two teams that can bump us out. But like you said if we win Monday then the Devils are in a really good position.

It looks almost like laziness sometimes on the ice or carelessness like they aren't completely paying attention.. And then in certain areas they just completely suck.. Yet there was almost nobody that attended the optional morning skate., i don't get it.

Watched Wild tonight. Parise was worth more than goals. This team has no heart and enthusiasm

Oh please don't start that... Yes I agree we're missing something [cough heart cough cough] but Parise was an empty uniform after the 1st round of the playoffs and they did just fine.

I have a broken closet door now thanks to these worthless a$$holes.

lol thank goodness I'm usually not destructive.  The worst I ever did in terms of lashing out physically was punch a wall when Blowenweis gave up a HR in Game #162 to kill the Mets in '08.  I punched it with the side of my fist though so I wasn't going to break anything.

My doors slide on tracks. I winged a slipper at the door from close range after the OT goal and it knocked the door right off the track. Now I have to pick the door up and move it to get in my closet. Maybe next time I should just count to 10 or something lol.

My doors slide on tracks. I winged a slipper at the door from close range after the OT goal and it knocked the door right off the track. Now I have to pick the door up and move it to get in my closet. Maybe next time I should just count to 10 or something lol.

You threw a slipper that hard!? That made my night. :clap2:

You threw a slipper that hard!? That made my night. :clap2:

. Yeah, I was really fvcking pissed. I threw it like it stole something from me lol.

I didn't watch it today so I can kinda laugh at it.    I'm gonna guess they don't practice endgames either.

The east is so bad we're picking up points on direct competitors by losing 3 games in a row.  LOL.    

Apparently they don't practice sh!t. Practice involves pizza parties and afterwards golf and hookers.

I think the Islanders and Hurricanes are the ones to worry about. Those are the only two teams that can bump us out. But like you said if we win Monday then the Devils are in a really good position.

Big IF. Especially, considering how tough Islanders play us. The frustrating part it seems with this Devils team it seems like it's always something that goes south. Either the oppponents score first for like 10 games in a row then Devils play pretty well then come up short, or they tie a game and miss thousands of chances before losing in shootout, or they get a lead and blow it - just never seems to be easy.

Wow again! Loss for words we suck right now! This is on the coaches

If we could only get Reid Bouchier up here, he look like he is going to be real good, him and Merrill, bring on next year already!

Because grandpa Lou ain't doing nothing this year!

Edited by Devs1965