Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils vs. The Isles 7pm MSG+

188 posts in this topic

Let's go Devils! Take the lead and feel free to defend it 30 seconds to go!

940x.jpg

9436223-large.jpg

Edited by ZeroGravityFat

They left 2 big points down in FLA against those lesser teams.   Now they have a stretch against the playoff-contenders.

They need to play above .500 the rest of the way to qualify for the post-season.

LGD !

Big game tonight. Must win. We fvcked up the last 2 game and lost 2 point we should have had. No bullsh!t tonight need these 2 points. We can beat them we have been playing ok these last few game just have to keep it up and defend when theres a minute left. Need to space ourselves out from the isles and rags. Lets win this game. LGD!!!!!!

Regulation win tonight basically gets them off the hook for the last two games. Get it done. LETS GO DEVILS

Good test against a fast, young, and fairly hot Islanders team.. If we don't come out ready to play, we could be down big and early

I'll be in a catered suite for the game as a renewal prize from last season.. Hope they give me a good show

Game on, will be in the ice lounge ! Thx to my brother in law....... LGD

Win please. I am dying to see a "W".

Losing to the Islanders? Ain't nobody got time for that! 

The return of DAINUSAURUS... I predict a walk-in, backhand deke top shelf over Nabby's glove, followed by an epic somersault into the boards.  Let's go Devils!

Edited by Steven M.

Let's take and hold a 2+ goal lead. Please? Islanders are always a pain in the ass to play against, and they are hungry for a chance to play in the postseason again. Hope we are too. Let's do it.

Let's go boys, these are huge games. Keep fighting and god don't let up with less than a minute to go.

LGD!!