Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils vs. The Isles 7pm MSG+

188 posts in this topic

My hate of Marty, that isn't true was so wrong. We should have played Hedberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live Marty lovers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are fvcked.

If we all know the team is a low (6-9) seed team coming in to the season, why does everyone get so upset when they play like a 6-9 seed?

If we all know the team is a low (6-9) seed team coming in to the season, why does everyone get so upset when they play like a 6-9 seed?

because they are playing like a 9 seed against 10 seed teams

They're not playing like a 6-9 seed, they're playing like a lottery team in a conference that has 9 teams playing like lottery teams, so 2 of them have to go to the playoffs.

My hate of Marty, that isn't true was so wrong. We should have played Hedberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long live Marty lovers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are fvcked.

Yeah.....4-0 sounds better to you doesn't it ? You like nothing better then to see Marty play poorly.

No one has done more for the NJ Devils then him...NOBODY......So FVCK OFF .

Edited by hit the post

I kind of feel bad for Kostopolous on that one.   He tried to give a spark to the team, it turned out the spark exploded in his head.

Yeah.....4-0 sounds better to you doesn't it ? You like nothing better then to see Marty play poorly.

No one has done more for the NJ Devils then him...NOBODY......So FVCK OFF .

losing is losing you are a loser lover

losing is losing you are a loser lover

Not me Bro.....I had my seats from 1993-2003 saw the best the Devils had...Its true they don't have a team like back then,but I will never diss the best goalie the game ever had...you live for failure....I roll with it.

Not me Bro.....I had my seats from 1993-2003 saw the best the Devils had...Its true they don't have a team like back then,but I will never diss the best goalie the game ever had...you live for failure....I roll with it.

No, he's right. Moose has proven himself to be quite a winner. This is where the rolling eyes smiley goes.

It's 27 degrees outside, it is snowing, there is a fire in the wood stove, the temp inside is 74 degrees, DirecTV is bringing me the game from NYC and I am watching a mess with Marty in goal as I predicted. What do I know about goaltending? You al think I hate Marty.

Well its all devils now but marty keep on looking shacky saddly... Im scared we get it to 2-2 just to be beaten from a wrister from the blueline or something :S

But come on boys ! We need a win !!!

Note... That ray caneta car commercial has to be the most boring commercial ever

Clarkson sure is a rush killer though.  No IQ whatsoever 

For the stats guys... How many totally useless high blocker or wide shots from the blue line from clarkson so far? Id say 4 or 5 ?

How often do we leave a fvcking guy wide open in that exact spot for an empty net? Like seriously!?!