Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devils01

GDT: New Jersey Devils Vs Boston Bruins 7:00 PM ET

211 posts in this topic

slow fatass brodeur just literally sleeping on the ice. refusing to get  up as Boston nearly puts it in twice

They have owned majority of the play they have the better chances compared to Boston. No luck getting it behind the net. This isn't it foe the season if they can put two or three games with this play together and win. We can take seventh or eighth at the end if we play this way bur actually put it behind the goalie

blah blah blah bad luck blah blah blah.

fvck god. Because I have been seeing teams ring up lucky faggotry goals on us for the better part of two months yet here we are outEVERYTHING the bruins and we can't get a fvcking break.

and that's it. The devils will not see the top 8 for the rest of the season

congrats Islanders on making the playoffs. They are a much better team than we are

Edited by '7'

Another reminder that shots on goal and controlling the play don't win games.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Daniel

Best loss of the year. High hopes for this team's finish to the season.

They have owned majority of the play they have the better chances compared to Boston. No luck getting it behind the net. This isn't it foe the season if they can put two or three games with this play together and win. We can take seventh or eighth at the end if we play this way bur actually put it behind the goalie

Boston put together better chances in that 90 second sequence than we had in the game.   Don't get confused by shots that have no chance of going in. They have no offense and Boston had very little to worry about after the goal.

No penalty, no hand pass called, no puck luck. Devils can't buy a win.

First time sh!t out this year.

Oh wait, I meant "shut." . . .

No I guess it was correct as originally stated.

Ohh well, we'll have a good pick, and we'll do the playoffs next year. In Lou we trust, again...

How many times have we said that this year?

Frustrating and depressing. IDK what's gotten into this team. It's like it is retribution for last years amazing playoff run. Hope for the best this weekend

fvcking sturggling fvcking sh!t If steve sullivan dont play like is ia 18 and if kovalchuk dont came back next week no playoffs for us

Idk why the coach just doesnt leave tje cbgb line together for the whole game. Every time i watch that lines always in the offensive zone. They need to get some offensive help in the offseason, and as.much as i like clarkson trade him while his value is somewhat high

I hate listening to all the prepared sound bites in the post-game interviews.  Maryt, Elias.. I just dont want to see their drippy faces - all stupid blank with disappointment -- no answers -- just :puke:  I'd rather they not say anything to be frank.

Boston put together better chances in that 90 second sequence than we had in the game.   Don't get confused by shots that have no chance of going in. They have no offense and Boston had very little to worry about after the goal.

They did have two post shots that didn't even count as shots on goal, and 'some' chances.  Maybe not as many as 40 SOG suggest, but if they had ****ing forwards that could score they would be higher quality shots, and goals.

Amen. Although, it isn't an effort thing with this team. Never has. They've had some good losses this season. They can't generate power plays, and they just can't finish. I am optimistic as they come on this board, but I felt it was done after the Jagr goal. Just feels like it's that kind of year. Amazing, how they have been so bad for so long and still are right in it.