Zubie#8

GDT: Your New Jersey Devils Devils vs. The Toronto Maple Leafs

177 posts in this topic

It's weird being as confident as I was as a fan about winning this game.

I really just don't want to come to terms that this team isn't good enough to make the playoffs, but they just aren't.

Ok Parise is gone and Kovalchuk is injured but it's scary because they were playing just as bad with Kovalchuk.

Well, they never stopped trying

This fvcking team, can't even perform that last play

We're not going to make it to the playoffs. We made it so hard on ourselves in the last couple of  games.

It's all fun and games until you lose to Tampa and Florida in the final seconds two nights in a row and miss the playoffs.

Unreal how big those points are now.

We're not going to make it to the playoffs. We made it so hard on ourselves in the last couple of games.

No, they made it hard on themselves the last two months losing to all the garbage teams they lost to. Tampa, Florida, the Isles, Buffalo, Winnipeg...that's what'll forever gall me about this season.

With the lockout there were going to some teams having back asswards seasons and Devils just happen to be one of them. It's a darn shame too.

We're not alone. Detroit is having issues as well. Lidstroms absence. Flyers and rangers yes are having issues this year as well. If we go on a three game streak. Hopefully from netting this "goal" we still very much in it.

Typical unlucky bullsh!t. Nothing ever changes for this team.

Where was brodeur on that bs toronto breakaway...that was barely a shot fatass. Make the fvcking save.Every goalie you play against makes that save!

Devils will win maybe 2 more games this year if theyre lucky...which theyre not. So im predicting 0-8-2 to finish the year

The season, IT's OVER!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Dont worry people, Lou is gonna sign Arnott and Sykora over the summer to fix our scoring woes.

We're not alone. Detroit is having issues as well. Lidstroms absence. Flyers and rangers yes are having issues this year as well. If we go on a three game streak. Hopefully from netting this "goal" we still very much in it.

Except the Rangers struggled and have now, apparently, come out on the other end.  They're winning games, which is more than we can say about the Devils.

Need 4 points on the Rangers in 10 games.  Those last two games against the Rangers might have HUGEEEE implications.  

The rags games will mean nothing as nj will be 8 pts out by then

Let's save everyone the trouble

Devils -0

Sabres - 2

Devils outshoot buffalo 35-11

Marty allows a softie from the point 30 seconds in and nj never recovers

Let's save everyone the trouble

Devils -0

Sabres - 2

Devils outshoot buffalo 35-11

Marty allows a softie from the point 30 seconds in and nj never recovers

Sabres, Bruins, Senators, Leafs, Flyers, Panthers, Rangers, Habs, Penguins, Rangers.

...Yeah that's looking bleak.  Buffalo, Flyers, Panthers are toss-ups, Bruins, Sens, Leafs, Habs, and Rangers are all playing much better than the Devils right now.  

So..

Like this team would have gone far in the playoffs anyways....I feel for the fans that have to watch this crap live.

This team is old and slow and just can't compete,something needs to be done to right this mess of a team...but I'm sure nothing will be.

To: 7

Good to see your thoughts. If it's any otherwise? Don't post for rest of the season maybe it'll help?:-) nice faith "fan"

Edited by CarterforPresident

Devils now have the 2nd fewest goals scored in the NHL, assuming the Avs get shut out tonight.  If they score a goal the Devils will then be tied for fewest goals for in the NHL. 

2.36 goals a game.  That's horrific.

Oh, and my parting thought before I go enjoy my night:

If Harrold, a career AHLer, starts ahead of Larsson tomorrow, I'm officially ceasing in my adamant support of PDB and his staff.