Devil Fan

GDT: Kill Bull. NJ @ Buffalo 7:30 EST

230 posts in this topic

Devils will outshoot buffalo 36-15...buffalo wins 2-0

...sigh..LGD

I don't know why I watch. I'm only going to end up upset

As my Buffalo fan friend told me tonight after I bitched about the Devils constantly losing, "maybe you guys just need to call up all your AHL players... seems to have worked for us."

The blood that runs trough my veins is Red and Black...

My DNA carries the genes of the NJ Devils...

I feel that it is  my own sweat on the ice floor...

Time looks like is standing still...And the only thing that exists on the Universe are the Nj Devils...

Lets Go Devils.

C'mon, Buffalo! Put us out of our misery!

As my Buffalo fan friend told me tonight after I bitched about the Devils constantly losing, "maybe you guys just need to call up all your AHL players... seems to have worked for us."

For that to work you have to have some talent on the farm. We have no offensive talent in Albany other than maybe Joe Whitney, who is smaller than small. Hopefully Reid Boucher will develop into something useful. In any event, they should play Larsson every game. He needs games, he is the future. Play him. 

Well, realistically, we still have a chance of making the playoffs, although we will need help from the outside. If we can go on a tear starting tonight, surely, things will look up.

However, confidence is on the low, and with Kovy nowhere in sight, I'm afraid our guys will have packed it in for the summer already.

It's gonna be painful to watch the playoffs. Painful, especially with our team not there.

i feel like the effort is there but nothing is just connecting for us. for the love of god just win the goddamn game i cant take much more over here. score more then one goal if possible.... LGD

Hoping for a win and a run to end the year, but damn this season just seems cursed. 

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. #freelarssonandjosefson

i really but REALLY don't want to sound like one of those "what have you done for me lately" folks ranting. im still acknowledging Deboer's GREAT work from last year, but i gotta admit his handling of the Moose situation denying there was even a problem, the handling of Larsson and 8 Dmen is really but really starting to take over the main office.

Edited by SterioDesign

I wonder why they called Josefson up, maybe he wanted to go to Niagara Falls and Lou gave him a hall pass from Albany for this weekend.

Let's go Devils...

Yesterday was one of the more disappointing sports days of the year...Devils come out totally flat AGAIN and Syracuse lost in the Final Four...time for at least the Devils to rebound...

I wonder why they called Josefson up, maybe he wanted to go to Niagara Falls and Lou gave him a hall pass from Albany for this weekend.

He actually just wanted to try Duff's wings. That and day trip to Toronto to see what the Cup looked like.

@TGFireandice: 'Larsson and Josefson had chairs in locker room - not enough stalls -- so it doesn't look like they are playing.' I really don't get why Larsson isn't playing, but whatever I guess.

Edited by MadDog2020