Devils Twitter 1, Kings Twitter 0... It's on..

DJ Eco

The Kings have an entertaining feed, but this wasn't funny or a good jab. Not saying this because I am a Devils fan, but because the tweet insinuates that the Kings won more so because of the Devils mistakes than the Kings being a heck of a team that were the rightful victors. This is your moment. Enjoy it and celebrate your team's accomplishments and not taking a pointless shot at another team who had a good run.

The silly comment aside, I'll take the Kings twitter feed over the Devils dreadful twitter feed any day.

I disagree. It's fun and gets people engaged.

the NHL ones like the Kings are actually funny and get the league positive attention. Go look at the MLB twitter feed for how not to do it horribly. It makes the Devils feed look like Monty Python. So many awful Harlem shake and other bad memes on the MLB one 

The Kings have an entertaining feed, but this wasn't funny or a good jab. Not saying this because I am a Devils fan, but because the tweet insinuates that the Kings won more so because of the Devils mistakes than the Kings being a heck of a team that were the rightful victors. This is your moment. Enjoy it and celebrate your team's accomplishments and not taking a pointless shot at another team who had a good run.

The silly comment aside, I'll take the Kings twitter feed over the Devils dreadful twitter feed any day.

Agree, they barked up the wrong tree at the wrong time. I'd hate to be a player and my team's official Twitter is crediting the team's Cup win on the bad play of the opposing team. Kings' Twitter guy didn't think there'd be any backlash and sure enough the Devils beat them at their own game.

Agree, they barked up the wrong tree at the wrong time. I'd hate to be a player and my team's official Twitter is crediting the team's Cup win on the bad play of the opposing team. Kings' Twitter guy didn't think there'd be any backlash and sure enough the Devils beat them at their own game.

Clearly a rookie mistake because any good hockey fans know, if your team has more cups than a guy who is making fun of your team, you have the trump card, lol. Assuming your cups didn't come at a time when you had a 1 in 6 chance at winning, of course.

Clearly a rookie mistake because any good hockey fans know, if your team has more cups than a guy who is making fun of your team, you have the trump card, lol. Assuming your cups didn't come at a time when you had a 1 in 6 chance at winning, of course.

even later... the 24 cups for montreal is the worst thing ever... 

1- They we're the oldest and stable team of the league all those years and could simply pick players and sign them and sign buddy's brother who was good to. So obviously if you have the choice youre gonna to the best team lol Henri Richards, Lemaire, Cournoyer etc etc etc etc all those guys simply signed in MTL. There was no draft.

2- So even when the draft came in MTL still had first pick to french canadian player... wtf? then they got Lafleur and all those guys and all those guys played until late 80s.

so really "to me" the league only became "fair" early 80s when european players came in and that the draft were faire and everything. Before thats its bullsh!t.

even later... the 24 cups for montreal is the worst thing ever... 

1- They we're the oldest and stable team of the league all those years and could simply pick players and sign them and sign buddy's brother who was good to. So obviously if you have the choice youre gonna to the best team lol Henri Richards, Lemaire, Cournoyer etc etc etc etc all those guys simply signed in MTL. There was no draft.

2- So even when the draft came in MTL still had first pick to french canadian player... wtf? then they got Lafleur and all those guys and all those guys played until late 80s.

so really "to me" the league only became "fair" early 80s when european players came in and that the draft were faire and everything. Before thats its bullsh!t.

Don Cherry has taken a contract out on your life.