GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

. Shaw needs to go. The last two 5-on-3's were the straws for me. Again, Kovy or no Kovy- there's no excuse for what happened there.

They just said on the radio that the Devils didn't have a shot on goal on their 5 on 3 vs Toronto or tonight vs Boston.

How is that possible?

It's just unacceptable.

Looks like they actually made a game out of it. Tuned in for the last 30 seconds to watch Henrique lose two key faceoffs. What's he good for anymore?

Anyway, Rangers won, so that's pretty much it. Start preparing for the draft party

Not taking key offensive zone faceoffs with 30 seconds left, that's what.   He's a glorifed winger.   You'd have to ask the coach why the best faceoff guy wasn't taking them.

Lou will deflect blame from himself as he always does and probably give PDB a one-year pass because of the injuries this year. He'll stick to the same recipe of acquiring cheap signings and utility players and nothing will change as far as that's concerned. Anyone expecting big changes this offseason will be extremely disappointed and i'm not being smug in saying that.

If the 2013 Devils are personified by one person, it's Plaxico Burress.

Clarkson's the face of this year's team. On a team of airheads he's by far the dumbest.

Clarkson may as well have hooked up a vacuum cleaner to his bank account with all the money he sucks out of it every time he takes a shift. Edited by MadDog2020

Lou will deflect blame from himself as he always does and probably give PDB a one-year pass because of the injuries this year. He'll stick to the same recipe of acquiring cheap signings and utility players and nothing will change as far as that's concerned. Anyone expecting big changes this offseason will be extremely disappointed and i'm not being smug in saying that.

They have to add offensive talent.  There's no way in hell they're going into next season with this lineup, it just is not good enough.  

• Like 1

The only player this organization spent money on is sitting in the club seats with a separated shoulder.

Those injuries are no joke and I wouldn't be surprised if he down grades even more than he already had been.

Instead of Kovalchuk we could have signed three players like Semin but no.

This team is screwed.

Edited by BigZ