Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devil Fan

GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

342 posts in this topic

Feels good to be a realist.

Rangers won. This team is just about officially done.

Rangers got 2 points.  Season's over.

I haven't seen any of the Boston goals but bottom line is Brodeur is never going to see 667 or beat Boston again for that matter.

He had been playing decent up until tonight tho.

Bad time to suck considering we have to win every game left on the schedule.

Like I said...sh!t happens and it happened to us this year.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Its over now, forget it. There will be changes next year. I'll write this season off to being a horrid combo of bad luck and injuries (along with Lou not adequately replacing Zach, which I expect him to address with fervor this summer) convening with a short season to concoct the perfect sh!t storm. On to the draft with an eye on resuming kicking everyone's ass again next year.

Edited by MadDog2020

If Boston plays this kind of game against any other team they lose 8-2. I'm serious. Boston has been shorthanded 7 times.

Hopefully someone will wake the hell up and realize there needs to be some changes around here...

Its over now, forget it. There will be changes next year. I'll write this season off to being a horrid combo of bad luck and injuries (along with Lou not adequately replacing Zach, which I expect him to address with fervor this summer) convening with a short season to concoct the perfect sh!t storm. On to the draft with an eye to resuming kicking everyone's ass again next year.

Great post. Unfortunately a lot of people on this forum don't think this way.

If Boston plays this kind of game against any other team they lose 8-2. I'm serious. Boston has been shorthanded 7 times.

Everything they've gotten tonight we've given them. Everything.

please man, this teams power play has been so,goddamn bad I'd actually rather watch them on the pk

Rags win, Sal and A Train will be out ........ Moose and Larsson  are hurt......... game/season over.

Lou will NEVER blame himself for this..

please man, this teams power play has been so,goddamn bad I'd actually rather watch them on the pk

They need a new power play...I don't just want to blame it on Shaw, but the system's awful and the team's execution on the PP is awful.  It's two steps back from Oates' PP last year which was merely average.

They need a new power play...I don't just want to blame it on Shaw, but the system's awful and the team's execution on the PP is awful.  It's two steps back from Oates' PP last year which was merely average.

. Shaw needs to go. The last two 5-on-3's were the straws for me. Again, Kovy or no Kovy- there's no excuse for what happened there.

Need new powerplay need lift the fkin puck need to hit keep stick on ice need a guy on side net like rest league need to watch them selves play on these powerplays. Shaw? Whatever he did in San Jose worked why not here?

With jagr on Boston I see them going to the SCF

Ya ok.

This team only beats the Devils.

I could see the Rangers beating this team in 5.

They're not THAT good.

The Devils just make them look like the Oilers of the 80s

This is the exact sh!t situation I was talking about. They play like sh!t for 1 period, 4-0 hole then come back like this only to lose it in the end, there's no way they're scoring with :37 left.