Sign in to follow this  
Devil Fan

GDT: W667 or L8? Boston Bruins @ New Jersey 666 7:30 EST

I've never been so embarrassed to be a Devils fan.

We will finish last in the east before the season is over, miss the playoffs obviously and all after last years epic run and awesome start.

All that's left now is for The Queen to shut us out twice in a row.

Don't mind him he has advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage. Haha

He may have advanced delusionary schizophrenia with involuntary narcissistic rage, BUT HE IS A VERY GENTLE PERSON

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZdlQD85TPqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Bartholomew Hunt

All I ask for Christmas in April is one goal.

@Bartholomew lol

Edited by Biggie B

Can't help but have a long hard look at our roster. Realistically, except 2 or 3 guys, most would be on the 3rd line at best on any other team

Edit: there's our post.

Edited by Wolfy

I'd be cool with just running guys now. My attitude is when you're getting humiliated, beat the sh&#33;t out of them.

Who exactly on this team would do that and not get their ass handed to them?

Boston would destroy us in that area too.

I have an hour until the new Duck Dynasty starts...guess I'll come back to the game! Come on boys! Damn man

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah the first 15, and HALF the year without him in 10-11, so what're you getting at? Oh yeah that they absolutely inconsistent with no parise. Yeah kovi would have won us a few more games, but look the two years we're without zach we're on the outside looking in. Thats no coincidence, SO YEAH....IT DOES MAKE SENSE... This team has 0 heart without Parise. Not to mention our new captain might be our worst defender. You lose the heart and soul of the team and dont replace it, you wind up where we are now.

Do you even pay attention to what happened in those season? Devils have an absolute joke for a coach in the first half of that season and even the almighty Zach Parise could do sh&#33;t. Then we get an actual coach and dominate the league without Parise. This season we dominate for 15 games and then major injuries come our way. Broduer (who was playing good), zubrus, poni, kovy. Yeah Parise would help but even if he was here now we wouldn't be doing sh&#33;t. Way too many players underperforming.

• Like 1

and the posts just keep on coming

I mean, gimme a fvcking break. The sh&#33;tty luck this team has had scoring has to be at unprecedented levels now. And that's saying something.

we are old and slow and SMALL

Doc is a class act he says the fans are booing every time that Marty touches the puck because they want him to shoot it  at the goal but in reality the booing is about Marty's handling of the puck.

I'd be cool with just running guys now. My attitude is when you're getting humiliated, beat the sh&#33;t out of them.

. Who cares? Run someone first, ask questions later.

I had to turn it off Tallinder looked like he was skating in mud the defense esp our capt (laugh) look lost. Don know what happened but at least this game they are all playing to lose maybe its a psyche I just can't watch!

all this time i have had faith that this team would come back and still had a chance.. this game is making me realize its finally over for real. what a bummer. oh well i guess.

I mean, gimme a fvcking break. The sh&#33;tty luck this team has had scoring has to be at unprecedented levels now. And that's saying something.

Between the crap luck and crap talent. I'd say I don't like our chances. Haha

Do you even pay attention to what happened in those season? Devils have an absolute joke for a coach in the first half of that season and even the almighty Zach Parise could do sh&#33;t. Then we get an actual coach and dominate the league without Parise. This season we dominate for 15 games and then major injuries come our way. Broduer (who was playing good), zubrus, poni, kovy. Yeah Parise would help but even if he was here now we wouldn't be doing sh&#33;t. Way too many players underperforming.

No ZP for 2 yrs miss the playoffs for 2 years. Zach on the ice, in the playoffs 5 outta 5 years. No heart on this team. NONE. No grit either.

If hitting posts and crossbars was the object of the game, we'd shoot it in the net every time.

I don't even think the biggest homer Devils fan could put their "kumbaya" positivity on the state of this team. The sad fact is though that Lou will do nothing.

On a side note, I think it's kind of funny that fans are still singing the "Hey you suck" chant.