Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colin226

GDT: N.A. Legends vs RUS Legends @ 1pm

38 posts in this topic

Thought we might as well make a thread since many members will be attending today.. I'll post some pics

Claude Lemieux looked a little upset yesterday that he didn't get a huge applause when they showed his face on the jumbotron

Forgot to point out that they put up Jersey Shore exits on the boards

a7uhy5yt.jpg

y6agabe7.jpg

Edited by Colin226

Anyone want to do a NJD meetup somewhere?

I'm headed to Dino BBQ for a drink and some lunch.. I'm sure other Devils fans will be there too

Claude Lemieux looked a little upset yesterday that he didn't get a huge applause when they showed his face on the jumbotron

Pretty sh!tty if that's the case. Deserves a standing O.

That's what happens when you have a ton of under 21 bandwagon fans at the arena

I'm headed to Dino BBQ for a drink and some lunch.. I'm sure other Devils fans will be there too

Haha I did the same thing

Wow. Richers jersey and stick went for 3K. Two people pit that much

Yeah that's nuts although I know some people collect his gear but that's some serious sentimental value I guess

So apparently it's our colors? Because Team NA is having the scoring luck of the Devils

So apparently it's our colors? Because Team NA is having the scoring luck of the Devils

lol, well 'most' of them are former Devils so there ya go :P

How is the attendance? I hope its decent they put a lot of effort into it

Shanny just called his boys at the league office and got some time added to the game clock

ze8amuhu.jpg

Final score: Team NA 6 - Team RUS 7

Edited by Colin226

I am really disappointed to hear that Toms River was repped by a Flyer. :P Wish I was home and could have went to this though. Just another reason I love this organization, great to see them helping out the Shore...

Edited by Steven M.

Damn fvcking straight. Pep was and is the most clutch player we've ever had in terms of big goals. I can tell you I would have been standing and applauding had I been there.

Damn fvcking straight. Pep was and is the most clutch player we've ever had in terms of big goals. I can tell you I would have been standing and applauding had I been there.

"Yeah, but what's he done for us this season?"

This was a fantastic event. We picked up a game worn of our favorite player and since it was for charity it's all good. The VIP afterwards was well worth the $100 a ticket as mostly every player came and greeted us. The Devils almuni and returning players were great and the non-Devils players were great....Leetch especially. Alexei Yashin and Carol Alt signed for everyone. Once Carol arrived people forgot all about Alexei.

Had a good time at the game today. A lot of fun and for a good cause. The on-ice auctions went really well, I thought. And the concourse table sold out of T-shirts and sweatshirts.

One of the funniest moments was when Kasparaitis skated out in front of Guerin just as he started into a penalty shot.

Small sample of pictures taken by myself during Hockey 101 / Game. Will have more photos up in the future if anyone is interested

8647880478_d53b8bdcc4_z.jpg

8646784129_240f076ccd_z.jpg8647879958_91f2c7c28b_z.jpg8646783615_00df71f2c3_z.jpg

Edited by montec24