• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colin226

GDT: N.A. Legends vs RUS Legends @ 1pm

38 posts in this topic

I am so pissed I could not go.  How was the attendance?  It looks pretty good from the pics.

Is that Yashin???

One of the recaps (I think the Ledger) had the attendance at 6000, and they made $50k.

Yashin was in the game, so that picture probably is him.

This was a fantastic event. We picked up a game worn of our favorite player and since it was for charity it's all good. The VIP afterwards was well worth the $100 a ticket as mostly every player came and greeted us. The Devils almuni and returning players were great and the non-Devils players were great....Leetch especially. Alexei Yashin and Carol Alt signed for everyone. Once Carol arrived people forgot all about Alexei.

Did the Devils fans give Leetch a healthy amount of applause during introductions?

I know he was "the enemy" for many years, but when it comes to a cause like this, I'd like to think he was greeted warmly.

Did the Devils fans give Leetch a healthy amount of applause during introductions?

I know he was "the enemy" for many years, but when it comes to a cause like this, I'd like to think he was greeted warmly.

Cheers all around.

He even said some complimentary things to Devils fans after the game when the microphone was being passed around, although I forget the exact wording

Here's a link to my photo gallery of photos from the game: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEHHQmB

This picture sums up Leetch's involvement with the game pretty well. Definitely got a warmer welcome from us than Marty did during the Atlantic City game.

8650177135_f493bcf98d_z.jpg

Yeah Leetch was cool.. Some guy bid on his game worn jersey for $2,300, so Leetch came over to take photos with the guy and sign some autos

Here's a link to my photo gallery of photos from the game: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjEHHQmB

This picture sums up Leetch's involvement with the game pretty well. Definitely got a warmer welcome from us than Marty did during the Atlantic City game.

8650177135_f493bcf98d_z.jpg

Really nice pictures.  I especially liked the ones of Richer.  He was one of my favorite NJD.  I see Duguay still skating with no helmet and his hair just blowing in the wind. lol  Who was the Russian player wearing the beanie on his head instead of a helmet?

So this was for Sandy Relief Fund for NJ only or any state?  I noticed not only the GSP exit signs but that the American players had a NJ county on the bottom back of their sweaters.  Must've been a fun event.  Thnx for taking the pictures and sharing them. :)

Thnx a bunch DevsMan84.  He looked more like a sailor with his choice of head covering. :)

Leetch was well recieved. He must have signed for 100+ people and took the time to talk hockey and pose for pics. I think any Devils fans who met him have a new found respect for him past the blue jersey and realized he's a pretty cool person as well.