ZeroGravityFat

GDT New Jersey Devils at Philthy 730PM MSG+

127 posts in this topic

typical Flyers at the end of a whistle/period. fvcking hate the piece of sh!t Simmonds. 

Edited by Aznjsn

typical Flyers at the end of a whistle/period. fvcking hate the piece of sh!t Simmonds. 

I want to punch him.

I keep thinking Josefson is Butler :(

I just tuned in for the 3rd and I was like "Wait, who's #9 now?". Then I remembered it's JJ from the last game 9 was used. :D

Also, guys, I was on holiday up until now, and come to think of it, we started losing when I left for my holiday.

I just tuned in for the 3rd and I was like "Wait, who's #9 now?". Then I remembered it's JJ from the last game 9 was used. :D

Also, guys, I was on holiday up until now, and come to think of it, we started losing when I left for my holiday.

That's one long-ass holiday :P

This "playing with the lead"...I have heard the old ones talk of it :)

DAGS! And Josefson with a nice assist.

I'd be willing to keep Dags, even at $2 million. He brings much needed speed to this group.

1 person likes this

Wow when was the last time we had a 2 goal lead towards the end of the third..feels good!

I'd be willing to keep Dags, even at $2 million. He brings much needed speed to this group.

I agree. If he finds some chemistry with YaYo over these last few games then he'll be especially valuable because Josefson can use a guy like Dags that can finish to get him going.

That's one long-ass holiday :P

One month roughly, I went and stayed at my parents (who live in France). But apparently that's to blame! I mean with us scoring TWO goals and Brodeur making saves and stuff, reminds me of the start of the season when everything was so smooth.

that josefson line has been good all night...the zubrus line too...and the cbgb line...step up your game elias.

No 7 in the GDT to debate against this time, but Marty's had a hell of a game tonight.

Well at least we finally broke the 666 curse.  Maybe Marty's brother burned the stick :P

An empty netter?! Is this real life?

I mean..I want them to get as good a draft pick as possible, with the playoffs realistically out of the picture..

...but that one felt good. Thoroughly enjoyed the domination