• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beetlebum

It's a Man's Game (Devils Rangers 4/21/13)

230 posts in this topic

fvck this a$$hole Rooney. No one came to watch you ref this game today fvckwad.

Same guy from Game 6 of the Finals too.  The non-trip on Kovy was the most suspicious non-call I've seen all year.Good teams don't lose because of bad reffing.  And bad teams still won't win, regardless of the reffing.

Season's gonna end today, let people vent.  Yeah the Devils are a cripple that look like little boys against men on the ice today.  But that's still no excuse for that non-call then an unneccesary reactionary call after you **** up the non-call.

That's right, I wonder if he's wearing his Kings Cup ring today.

And at that point I shut the TV off, probably for good this season.

And that point came now.  Another Volch turnover, another goal against.  Bite me Pete and Lou for this eight-D monstrosity.

I guarantee Anton Volchenkov will negatively impact this game for the Devils in some way. Be it him being out of position, taking a dumb penalty at a terrible time, probably both. I have absolutely no clue what DeBoer is thinking and I'm getting sick of him fvcking with Mark Fayne.

done and done

I guess playing the flyers and panthers back to back can make you delusional about your real strength

Make a freaking routine save...jesus. I know, turnovers, team isnt playing good, but jesus christ make the damn save.

Edited by Zubie#8

Make a freaking routine save...jesus.

He was perfectly screened down to the idiot throwing his hand out like he was going to make a glove save

I propose a 50/50 to help pay Volch's buyout.

I'm in. Should I make the check out to the Devils or Volchenkov directly?

I propose a 50/50 to help pay Volch's buyout.

Or just take half the salary and cap hit and deal him off to Detroit or somewhere else that'll take him for $2.1 million a year.

Now that the season's over it'd be nice if we see Fayne/Larsson/etc every game at least.  And maybe Lou can actually 'try' to talk contract extensions with a few people now that we're not 'distracting' anyone from anything important :P

'He's always got a fresh one, and its always on that side of his mouth'. Yep you know it Pierre.

Edited by MadDog2020

Or just take half the salary and cap hit and deal him off to Detroit or somewhere else that'll take him for $2.1 million a year.

I don't know if anyone's going to do that, his post-buyout price would be less than that, most likely.   It's not like he's Brad Richards, who could get bought out and then have someone else throw a sh!tload of money at him.

Best we can probably get would be 6th place, unless Tampa and/or Nashville, win the rest of their games, in which we could go down to 4th pick at best

So now Rooney forgot how to count too? I guess he was busy shining his ring from last year, fvcktard.

Brodeur, .818 save percentage in last 4 games, and yes I am not including the Flyer shutout because I am mad. :P

I can't wait to hear Lamoriello when this season finally and mercifully ends. You can't turn chicken sh!t into chicken salad, Lou.

Brodeur, .818 save percentage in last 4 games, and yes I am not including the Flyer shutout because I am mad. :P

He should be the backup goalie or he should retire however he won't do that because he still thinks he is as good as he once was.

What in this game was the fault of a mediocre 40 year old goalie?   The defensive play is horrendous.   Yes, they keep shots down, but man do they break down.   Not much you can do when the defenseman decides to do his best goalie impersonation, blocking out the sun in the process.

I can't wait to hear Lamoriello when this season finally and mercifully ends. You can't turn chicken sh!t into chicken salad, Lou.

You will hear nothing "Status Quo"

Edited by LucifersDog

This is a fvcking joke.  You scratch Fayne for Volch, this is what you deal with.  This team came out flat.  Absolutely undeserving of going to the playoffs.