Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

roomtemp

were all going to be in for a real kick in the balls surprise if he didnt end up winning... although with that big ass nhl14 cover ive seen i dont know why they're waiting to announce it when they do something like that.

Some Jackets fan on HF was arguing that he went to E3 and there was a Bob banner next to Marty's, they just "didn't show the Bob one in any shot".. I wish I could find that post again :rofl:

I had read somewhere else that there were Bob and Marty posters at E3, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Either way, as TG noted yesterday, the Devils are pushing a countdown to the announcement pretty hard, while the Jackets aren't saying a word about it, so I'd be shocked if Bob beat out Marty.

Either way, as TG noted yesterday, the Devils are pushing a countdown to the announcement pretty hard, while the Jackets aren't saying a word about it, so I'd be shocked if Bob beat out Marty.

Yeah noticed the same thing. All of Devils' social media outlets are pushing it extremely hard, like they know they've won.

I feel like it has to be Marty. The Devils have been all over it, and how lame would it be if the winner jumped to the KHL when he's on the cover of NHL14??

I'm pretty sure the universe would implode if Bob won. There's no way in hell that Bob beat out Marty.