roomtemp

Brodeur on the cover of NHL14 !!!

474 posts in this topic

Madden isn't important to me, I don't own the game. The point I am making is that EA will put whoever wins on the cover. 

Madden is a ton more popular than the NHL franchise. The point of puttin Hillis on the cover is a good one, all it takes is some dedicated fans... (Or fans that dislike Michael Vick that much)

i have ESPN NFL 2K5, so i dont have to buy any madden games. also: im stopping voting today at 5,000.

i have ESPN NFL 2K5, so i dont have to buy any madden games. also: im stopping voting today at 5,000.

slacker  :koolaid:  

I feel like Charlie Bucket.

Two?  Well, I can't figure out just two! So let's pretend I voted 200x.

im sitting at school right now and i managed to cast 400 votes before i got on the bus.

whenever the library monitor isn't staring at the computer to watch what I'm doing im voting like crazy. 20 more

This should be pinned considering its the finals to get Brodeur on the cover for his last season...

This should be pinned considering its the finals to get Brodeur on the cover for his last season...

I concur, this is a huge deal

Hey guys just a tip for twitter Thursday, when doing a tweet just put the number of the tweet first and then paste the hashtags in afterwards.

Example: "1 #NHL14Brodeur"

Next tweet "2 #NHL14Brodeur"

Etc, etc...

You can do about 10 votes a minute, each worth double.

Another tip which me and my brothers are doing is to make drafts in twitter prior to twitter Thursday. Then once the twitter voting opens up you can go to ur drafts and send all ur drafts at once. We have multiple accounts loaded up with 50+ drafts each.

LGD!

Seriously, how is this not pinned but a thread about a Rangers coach is?

love how brodeur is trending on twitter at number 1, and prob will all day

Where do you find this?  Where I was looking it doesn't show him at #1?  Can you post a link?

Hey guys just a tip for twitter Thursday, when doing a tweet just put the number of the tweet first and then paste the hashtags in afterwards.

Example: "1 #NHL14Brodeur"

Next tweet "2 #NHL14Brodeur"

Etc, etc...

You can do about 10 votes a minute, each worth double.

Another tip which me and my brothers are doing is to make drafts in twitter prior to twitter Thursday. Then once the twitter voting opens up you can go to ur drafts and send all ur drafts at once. We have multiple accounts loaded up with 50+ drafts each.

LGD!

I have been doing

#nhl14brodeur #nhl14brodeur

#nhl14brodeur #nhl14brodeur

#nhl14brodeur 1

#nhl14brodeur 2

I am up to 33...i plan on doing that all day.

i will not be beaten! OVERDRIVE ENGAGE! :D

Did a few on twitter, i'd be surprised if Marty didn't win this based on him trending.

tweeted 50 times, with a different letter/number before the #NHL14Brodeur

so 100 votes counted :D

#NHL14Bobrovsky is trending in the US. I don't know what the algorithm that the trends use but that can't be good

The Jackets official twitter posted a link, so that's probably why it's trending. 

I dunno, I'd have a hard time thinking Bob gets on the cover after only one (admittedly very) impressive season.

yay this topic is pinned!

but theres no saying that if Bobrovsky keeps up the impressive play (and maybe gets Columbus into a deep playoff run, maybe to the finals. thatd be sweet) he has an excellent chance of getting an NHL 18 cover or something.

Edited by JacobPaul1995

Where do you find this?  Where I was looking it doesn't show him at #1?  Can you post a link?

it was when I checked twitter around 630am.  Idk what happened after as I left for work after