Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dead

GDT: Pitts @ NJ at 7:30pm LIVE ON NBCSN, MSG PLUS

68 posts in this topic

Last home game of the season...  Play the game have fun and stay healthy..

Per Devils website: "A challenging season for Eric Gelinas has proven to be a valuable learning experience. The young defenseman is hoping it pays off with his NHL debut."

penguinsvsdevils.jpg

img21675973.jpg

161173757.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Steve%252BBernier%252BAdam%252BHenrique%

Paul%252BMartin%252BMarc%252BAndre%252BF

Edited by Dead

last home game... they play the rags once more this weekend.. but any who, LGD! finish strong at home

hope to see lots of that^ as we have not in the past month

Edited by Sik02gt

Good luck to Big Eric on his first NHL game, enjoy it!!!

my buddy pens fans is saying Fleury's wife is about to give birth so he might not play and that they might suit up their NCAA goalie.

per TG

Kostopoulos in for Bernier

lol unless Bernier is injured or wtv this goes along the sketchy decision the coaching staff did all season long.

Nice to see Gelinas getting a shot. I'll have to DVR this one, as I'll be in full-on NFL Draft mode tonight. LGD.

per TG

Kostopoulos in for Bernier

lol unless Bernier is injured or wtv this goes along the sketchy decision the coaching staff did all season long.

Completely agree.  Bernier has been one of our better players all season long (which says a lot).  Glad Gelinas is playing tonight, although I wish they would have keep Urbom in and taken Volchenkov out.

Bernier is one of our strongest players, obviously not a progress move. Unless it's injury (god forbid) this has to be a move to get kost some playing time, see if he's worth keeping

Hedberg will be in goal I really hope he has a good night because he WILL be with us next season along with Marty. I don't believe that the Devils will buy out his contract. I also hope that the offense can score some goals to support Hedberg.

Go Devils

Kostopolous won't be here next year or probably in the league. This is just to get him one last NHL game.

Let's go Devils. Let's see if we can shoot under par.

..ok, a tad early for that, I know

off to EWR I go for the last time

My buddy is great friends with Hartzell, so with this game meaning, zilch, I'd honestly like to see him play well tonight.

I got 10% off devils den as my "prize" today. They might as well slapped me across the face when I walked into the arena

I got 10% off devils den as my "prize" today. They might as well slapped me across the face when I walked into the arena

like thats the best they can give you on a coffee mug that is already $15... That place is such a rip off

like thats the best they can give you on a coffee mug that is already $15... That place is such a rip off

Basically it's a discount to bring stuff that is a conpletele ripoff to being just kind of a ripoff

everyone is so rough about moose... his day is clearly over, lets just hope he doesnt blow this game for them.. that was a bs backhand that he most definently shouldve had no doubt

I should have stayed home tonight. This is the most pissed off I have been since the Carolina series. I'm very bitter and angry with everything that happened since game 6 of the finals. Between the bullsh!t lockout. Parise being a waste of life. Our awful sh!t season with that painful sh!t losing streak. Add that in with this year being the last year of the divisions and playoffs as how they should be cause the NHL fvcked that up as well.

fvck everything.