GDT: Pitts @ NJ at 7:30pm LIVE ON NBCSN, MSG PLUS

Dead

I should have stayed home tonight. This is the most pissed off I have been since the Carolina series. I'm very bitter and angry with everything that happened since game 6 of the finals. Between the bullsh!t lockout. Parise being a waste of life. Our awful sh!t season with that painful sh!t losing streak. Add that in with this year being the last year of the divisions and playoffs as how they should be cause the NHL fvcked that up as well.

fvck everything.

i felt very similar feelings when i was there on tuesday.. just could not get into felt overly annoyed i wouldnt have been there if i didnt buy the tickets a month in advance and they werent worth sh!t to resell.. i was in 225 with about 10 other people 5 of which were so annoying i had to relocate myself 2 sections over

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the Canes need to beat the Rags in regulation for us to have a shot to boot the Rags out of the playoffs?

Jets 1-0 after 20.

yes i believe that is the way it needs to go.. if they get one point from an ot scenario im not sure if that will screw up us having the chance to boot them or what

Do the Canes need to beat the Rags in regulation for us to have a shot to boot the Rags out of the playoffs?

Jets 1-0 after 20.

Canes have to win in regulation and jets have to win by any means to set up elimination game on Saturday.

Then devils have to win in regulation Saturday to knock the rags out

Canes have to win in regulation and jets have to win by any means to set up elimination game on Saturday.

Then devils have to win in regulation Saturday to knock the rags out

Why would canes have to win in regulation? Don't Jets have tiebreaker between the rags?

...and Carolina blows it with 3 minutes to go.

Bullsh!t call on the Canes and bullsh!t lucky bounce for the rags. 

Can anyone explain to me why suddenly, when we're not in it anymore, our PP suddenly comes to life? Anyone?

Edit: Winnipeg just got the lead.

Edited by Wolfy