MadDog2020

GDT, the 2013 Finale: Devils @ Broadway Blowhards

160 posts in this topic

Lucifer if u have issues don't watch or post bs. The only "pos" around seems to be you and your posts.

You don't agree with the First Amendment? What BS have I posted? I didn't say I wasn't interested in playing today because it doesn't matter, your girl did!!!!!!!!!

Kovy makes great back check against Nash, Eddie and Pierre say nothing after they ripped him for showing no effort. fvck NBC.

Edited by Zubie#8

Now the excuse start coming from DeBoer.

Marty set the tome for this game. NOT WORTH IT

Edited by LucifersDog

5 hole softy central

Edited by '7'

Maybe you are right!  I have 2,894 as Lucifersdog and probably 2,000 as Get Real and you have 176 posts.

As long as Marty sucks the blood out of this team with his play, attitude or mouth, the Devils will be nothing.

Marty chants?? WTF

well his cowardly comments made this all possible. Just keep your mouth shut. not "waaah don't boo me"

This forum has gone to hell man. When the regular credible posters don't show up it's not even worth checking here.

7 and LD have made this unbearable. I'm out.

1 person likes this

I have more. Under a different account. That means sh!t. Your posts are sh!t. Marrty is this team and that's the bottom line.

This forum has gone to hell man. When the regular credible posters don't show up it's not even worth checking here.

Pretty much. It's no longer about 'discussion'. It's just endless negative complaints.

Seriously I might take some time off because some people just love beating a dead horse while pushing an agenda

It's incredible how GDTs when we win barely scrape 3 pages but when we're losing we're at 5 pages by the end of the 2nd period, so many complainers, it's frustrating.

Truth. On bad nights this forum isn't even worth browsing.

Man, Brodeur really must have abused that fanbase for the last two decades if they insist to chant his name when he isn't even playing.

i really like Zajac and Elias together lately even with Clarkson. I think Elias is smart enough to cover for Clarkson's lack of IQ lol

i really like Zajac and Elias together lately even with Clarkson. I think Elias is smart enough to cover for Clarkson's lack of IQ lol

I disagree with DeBoer that Greene is the MVP  I think it is Elais has it hands down.

1 person likes this

Oh well, let's get that pick and on to the next season! My last Devils game here before I move house. :)