2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

MDPucks

What a classic Canadian story. I don't mind the decision at all. If it was Habs jersey day and the school has uniforms, you either wear your school uniforms or a Habs jersey. It wasn't NHL jersey day. Secondly, if the officials were actually looking out for her best interests, I understand that side of it too. Being the only one wearing enemy colours in a school full of Habs fans can lead to a lot more than friendly ribbing, especially from older kids in higher grades. This is coming from someone who wore enemy colours back when I was in school for the 98 and 2003 playoffs against Ottawa. A lot of it can be fun back and forth, but it can be taken too far by a few.

Anyway Sterio, it always sucks being in enemy territory, but I think you are making Habs fans out to be way worse than they are. Compared to other teams, they couldn't be more friendly. I had 15 massive Sens fans go down for game 1 and 2 at the Bell Centre, and they had so much fun with the Habs fans and couldn't have been nicer. The Habs fans were all great in the Sens building last night too. Are they obnoxious at times, sure, but that wouldn't be any different from any group of Sports fans that dominate a city. You'd feel the same living in Toronto, NY, Boston, Detroit Philly, Wash, etc. 

How many fan base call the cops on a hockey player? Im not making them worst than they are trust me lol 

If you troll them then for then quit shinning when they troll you...

well i love shinny things so of course i like to shine too... wait... what? 

Seeing all the shenanigans in Ottawa today and the excitement in SJ tonight have really hit home on how much it sucks to be outta the playoffs.

How anyone can try and compare the NHL playoffs to the NBA, MLB or NFL is beyond me.

Agree. I had that realization when they did a back shot of Tavares and he had blood all over the "91" of his jersey.

When was that?

Looking for the pic on NHL.com but can't seem to find it. He was taking a faceoff and the camera/view got close enough to see some blood on the lower part of the 9 in "91", it was badass. I'm not sure at what point it got on there, but it clearly looked like blood.

Looking for the pic on NHL.com but can't seem to find it. He was taking a faceoff and the camera/view got close enough to see some blood on the lower part of the 9 in "91", it was badass. I'm not sure at what point it got on there, but it clearly looked like blood.

i saw that too but didnt know what it was. Weird

crosbyvampire.jpg

6 on 4's with 2 minutes left are stupid, especially when you have a good PP to begin with. No one wanted to shoot the puck because if they miss, it can get lobbed into their net.

Didn't watch the end. Any streamers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sam was pretty damn excited.   Like "win the series" excited.

They didn't win the series but they almost certainly would have lost it if they'd gone down tonight.  I just hope Oates can get them over the hump of blowing series, there's nothing worse in the playoffs than the Caps with a series lead.

Didn't watch the end. Any streamers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There's actually a parade planned down 34th. Floats leave Penn Station at 10:00 AM. Sam and Homer Joe on the lead float with Maloney and the Bon Jovi look-alike. Edited by MadDog2020