MDPucks

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

1,132 posts in this topic

If you watch the highlights on NHL.com, Doc had a great THEY SCORRRREEE call on the Ribiero winner. You can tell he really enjoyed it. Definitely wouldn't have put as much oomph in it had the Rags won.

That must blow for St Louis fans, dropping 4 in a row to the Kings in back-to-back postseasons, esp after the Blues looked like they had turned things around after games 1 & 2. If Anaheim defends their home ice in game 7, it'll be a SoCal series next round. Either way though, the Kings are protected from facing Chicago until round 3. They'll get a divisional opponent next round.

No. He likes the attention, he likes being Mr. GQ New York strutting around everywhere acting like a Gordon Gekko level douche.

This is hilarious. He has said quite a few times that he loves being in a city as big as NY where he can walk around and mind his business a lot of time. You put him in almost any other city in the league and he is the biggest star in that town.

Lundqvist is one of the most likable players in the league. Definitely wouldn't call him a douche.

Henrik's a really nice guy. People just give him grief 'cause he likes fashion and nice clothes, assuming he's a jerk. 

That being said, I thoroughly enjoy seeing him giving up huge goals and being down about it in the post-game.

Check out the news and injuries coming from the Habs today after their first round exit:

Lars Eller says he has no recollection of the 10 minutes of his life after the hit. Can't remember the hit or trying to get up - nothing.

Ryan White had a punctured lung.

White had a punctured lung the period before he fought Cowan.

He had no air when he fought with a hole in his lung.

Prust did pop his own rib back in. He also says his shoulder needs a scope. Never healed after TB initial contact.

Gionta bicep. Pacioretty shoulder. Prust rib shoulder. Price knee. White lung. Bouillon finger. Eller brain.

Playoff hockey baby!

Edited by devilsrule33

How in the hell could you take a shift, let alone get in a scrap, with a punctured lung. Man hockey players are insane.

Also, "popped his own rib back in". The fvck.

the Pens dont look like a well oiled machine

hope they get knocked out in the 1st round

the Pens dont look like a well oiled machine

hope they get knocked out in the 1st round

They just tied the game they never gave up.

Fvck Paul Martin is having his best game.

C'mon on Isles score and win this game

Edited by LucifersDog

They just tied the game they never gave up.

Fvck Paul Martin is having his best game.

C'mon on Isles score and win this game

since I wrote that comment the Pens have dominated the Isles....and eff P Mart...he was lucky on that goal, it was deflected in by an Islander

Dammit the Pens win in OT

Edited by hargsy

If the Isles had any goaltending, they win this series. Such a shame. They are going to be a good team moving forward.

Isles got jobbed on the tying goal...looked like a pretty clear Pens trip in their defensive goal. Uncalled. But that's biased officiating for ya

If the Isles had any goaltending, they win this series. Such a shame. They are going to be a good team moving forward.

If the Pens played Vokoun the whole series it's a sweep. It works both ways 

1 person likes this

If the Pens played Vokoun the whole series it's a sweep. It works both ways 

I'll disagree with you. The Islanders took it to the Pens for a lot of the series. The Penguins played like absolute sh!t tonight (outshot 38-21) and scored on pretty much every chance they got. 

Jesus, Mark Fraser really had a serious injury from that slap shot to the forehead, surgery for a fractured skull. Here is his CT scan.

Graphic, even for a ct scan.

http://i.imgur.com/ItGaRZ8.jpg

Edited by Zubie#8

Jesus, Mark Fraser really had a serious injury from that slap shot to the forehead, surgery for a fractured skull. Here is his CT scan.

Dear.  God.

Think it's time visors become mandatory tbh. Players are getting bigger and stronger every year. Pucks are not getting softer. :|

I'll disagree with you. The Islanders took it to the Pens for a lot of the series. The Penguins played like absolute sh!t tonight (outshot 38-21) and scored on pretty much every chance they got. 

yeah I was probably exaggerating after thinking about it. I think if both teams had equal goalies, the Pens win in 5 or 6 is all. Though Nabokov was especially horrid so who knows

Holy sh!t.

Think it's time visors become mandatory tbh. Players are getting bigger and stronger every year. Pucks are not getting softer. :|

Like Darren Pang said, let the players decide if they want to wear visors or not. They're the ones playing the game.

I agree 100% with him.

Pretty sure this is fake

Oh didn't know, it was floating around all over the web.