MDPucks

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

1,132 posts in this topic

looking good for blues, hawks. now we need caps to win and it's a great start.

I noticed a name missing when Doc read the laundry list of guys on the Hawks and Wild who have playoff OT game winners last night.

Leafs with a quick 1-0 lead in Boston via a JVR PPG.

Pierre McGuire gets to work the Pens/Isles. He must have a nonstop erection right now.

You'd probably get a great payout in Vegas if you had Wade Redden getting a goal and assist in the 1st playoff period for Boston.

So which of these two games would you say is a bigger disaster for the away team?  I'm tempted to go with Toronto because they are also being beaten up while losing.

Edited by Devils Dose

I agree with the bigger disaster being Toronto.  The Bruins won about 3 more games that the Devils did in the last month, had the Iginla trade blow-up in their face, and looked completely done.

Then they saw the free chum in the water that is the Leaf's defense.

Sharks Canucks will be much much much better than these two games.

LOL at Penguins and Bruins fans chanting 'we want the cup' after game one ROUND ONE.

too bad we didn't get to play the pens, it would have been a breeze for us. this series is wasted on isles.

Pierre McGuire gets to work the Pens/Isles. He must have a nonstop erection right now.

#Penislanders

Regression not being kind to the Leafs.

Man last night sucked, from a TV/outside-fan standpoint. Not fun to watch two landslide games at the same time. Toronto and New York better wake up... Chicago-Minnesota was way more entertaining.

Man last night sucked, from a TV/outside-fan standpoint. Not fun to watch two landslide games at the same time. Toronto and New York better wake up... Chicago-Minnesota was way more entertaining.

The  1030 game was good.

I forgot Larry Robinson was assisting behind the Sharks bench. It's nice to see him continuing to do well.

The  1030 game was good.

Dang, that's the one I missed haha... Western Conference seems to be where it's at this year as far as entertaining hockey goes.

Lars Eller hit high and hard by Gryba.  Stretcher's out with Eller gushing blood.  Ugly scene in Montreal.

Lars Eller hit high and hard by Gryba.  Stretcher's out with Eller gushing blood.  Ugly scene in Montreal.

It was hard, but it wasn't high, he got a major because Eller faceplanted.   Chris Rooney is also having himself a night in Washington.

Alright quick, I'm in a bar convo.. I need to find that thread with the NHL dopplegangers. Specifically the ovechkin doppleganger, can anyone find it for me?? :D

Ovie's look alike was Richard Kiel

Awesome haha didnt someone make a picture of Ovi alongside him??