MDPucks

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

1,132 posts in this topic

by the look of this game the Rangers will win, disgusting on how they get all the fvcking bounces and calls its unreal. They never play well, they just always get things going their way somehow. Godamn Rangers

Cmon now, it was definitely too many men and that was obviously a trip. Now you can talk about the no call on the slash to Chara.

I don't know. It was a "bad change" but did that 6th man really get involved in the play? And the trip was basically a bruin player knocked to the ice . I don't think he in any way jabbed at Hagelins skates. Chara got taken down behind the net on that very powerplay, same type of play. No call

The Rags have been outplayed for like 11 consecutive games already. Yet they still lead in pp's over their opposition? Something wrong with that

They had the lowest amount of penalties in the regular season for a reason. Its not a conspiracy...

Way to go Boston you fvcking dopes. Finish them out Saturday, and try not to trip over yourself next game Rask.

Game should've been over at 2-0, the arena was dead, the players had seemed to give up.

Good job Rask, ya fvcking loser.  Better come out strong on Saturday.

Also, :lol: at the fireworks.  Gotta love NY

Edited by Devilsfan118

They had the lowest amount of penalties in the regular season for a reason. Its not a conspiracy...

Playoffs are a different animal. I mean they are thoroughly outclassed every game. Something just isn't right when you look at the gameplay compared to the calls.

Dougie Hamilton had a brutal game for the Bruins.  Its obvious when Sidenberg comes back its not going to be Krug or Bartkowski that sits.

Well it'll end on the same day 2 years in a row for the rags....

It better, or all the people that were wishing for that to happen are going to get a major karma kick in the rear end.  Boston punted a golden opportunity to finish it off easily tonight, now they'd better do it in Game 5 or it's going to get dicey in a hurry.

Krug reminds me more and more of Rafalski but with a much better shot. 

I wonder if Claude will continue to pair Chara with Hamilton because Hamilton's sucking is dragging Chara's play down.

I see the Bruins taking Game 5 in a 4-1, 5-2 type of game.  The only thing that can hold the Bruins back in Claude.

Chara looked awful tonight too

Of course the rags get bailed out again tonight, fvck

Such fvcking Rangers luck that the goalie that shut them down for three games in a series, forgets how to stand and lets in the flukiest goal in playoff history.

I mean really, they're hardly rolling out two lines against the Bruins, with Roman Hamrlik on the blue line. Only they could find the string of bullsh!t plays to orchestrate a win with that supporting cast.

Meanwhile in Detroit the Blackhawks are completely self-destructing on a scale not seen since Vancouver in the cup finals 2 years ago.  Patrick Kane was benched for the final 11 minutes of tonight's 2-0 loss to the Wings getting only a shift after Detroit scored an ENG.

Wings up 3-1.

I wonder where Doc is. He didn't call last night's game, and he didn't call any of tonight's games.

I wonder where Doc is. He didn't call last night's game, and he didn't call any of tonight's games.

Rick Peckham mentioned Doc was under the weather.

Rick Peckham mentioned Doc was under the weather.

Ah, thanks. I hope he's OK. This is usually HIS time of year.

Love seeing Detroit beat the team that saved hockey.

I don't. Chicago's the only team in the west that could actually beat the Penguins.

I don't. Chicago's the only team in the west that could actually beat the Penguins.

No, can Chicago? Yes, but San Jose n la both prolly could aswell Edited by CarterforPresident

I love Burnsie, he's my favorite Shark, especially as a forward.

This SJS - LAK game is one of those that pundits will point to and say "look how important hitting is! 42 to 19 mid-third!". Which is just nonsense.

Brent Burns is an animal, an absolute animal.

yea he was in beast mode for sure. The crushing hit AND the scoring chance