MDPucks

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

1,132 posts in this topic

i hope boston takes the whole cookie.. this isnt baseball i can live with it with the choices that are left

Anybody know what Pittsburgh plans to do for goaltending? I feel like they really, REALLY want Fleury to be the guy, but Vokoun hasn't done anything to really warrant losing the job.

Anybody know what Pittsburgh plans to do for goaltending? I feel like they really, REALLY want Fleury to be the guy, but Vokoun hasn't done anything to really warrant losing the job.

He'll get the starting job then Vokoun, Malkin and Crosby will powerbomb him through a folding table. E-C-DUB!, E-C-DUB!-E-C-DUB!

I can definitely see the Kings and Bruins have their way with these teams. They are big fast and mean.

My ideal final from here is Hawks vs Bruins, Hawks off to a good start taking Game 1.

Same here with Boston winning it all.....FVCK the kings

Anyone but the Pens. Really damn sick of the second set of rules for Crosby. You even have Edzo pointing it out now, its getting bad.

Crosby takes a penalty?! Rooney called it?!

"Dogs & Cats Living together! MASS HYSTERIA!!"

Crosby takes a penalty?! Rooney called it?!

"Dogs & Cats Living together! MASS HYSTERIA!!"

Bettman will be getting a call from Sid and Shero during intermission.

As if there ever had to be further proof that Crosby is the absolute biggest fairy in the game. 

I would have enjoyed Chara giving Crosby a beat down.

alot of crosby talk here.. what did the little twat do now unfortunently i missed the game. although i did see the hawks take game 1 phew :)

Same, I missed both games. But reall the best possible outcome in both last night.

What was Crosby doing?

After the second period ended, Rask was minding his own business, skating towards the locker room when Crosby got up in his face and started talking sh!t. Even gave Rask a little shove. Rask ignored him, and then Chara and Crosby got into it after Chara stuck up for Rask. It was typical Crosby acting like a little bitch because things weren't going his way, just like he pulled that sh!t with Voracek's glove in the Flyers series last year.

He thinks he is tough. I would absolutely love the guy is he wasn't such a bitch, what an incredible player.

Not a good game for Crosby.  Whining, getting dominated.  Love it.

Edited by Devilsfan118