MDPucks

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

1,132 posts in this topic

I was hoping Jagr would score the GWG, but he got an assist!  Go Boston (can't believe I'm saying that).

That was a hell of a game. I was hoping for 3 more OT's, I didn't want it to end lol.

That is what hockey is all about, no other sport comes close. Too bad the rest of the country is too stubborn to realize this.

That was the best game I remember watching in a very long time. Really needed to go to sleep but found myself not wanting it to end. Only shame that it is 3-0. This series needs a few more games, but Boston is definitely the better team.

Beast shift by Crosby, would have been legendary if he scored. Too bad this guy is such a bitch, I would love him.

I remember some guys here saying after getting Iginla, Morrow etc that no one was going to stop Pens this season.

Hahaha...They don't look so good now, do they?

Unlikely to happen for a number of reasons...but would love to see Nathan Horton in a Devils uniform next season.  

Sans that one move by Iginla, he's looked pretty ordinary

He's been awful.  I can't wait for the Rangers to sign him.

Campbell finished that shift with a broken leg after blocking that slapshot. Respect.

He's been awful. I can't wait for the Rangers to sign him.

What are you talking about? Imagine Iginla with Richards and Nash!

Sans that one move by Iginla, he's looked pretty ordinary

They looked ordinary after they got him also. They have an amazing offense, but anyone who really knows what it takes to be a Stanley cup champion would see past that and recognize that they have terrible goaltending, mediocre defense, and a system that doesn't help mask any of their flaws. Not to mention they got way slower with their trades.

Campbell finished that shift with a broken leg after blocking that slapshot. Respect.

Pretty insane.  Can't imagine the pain he must've been in

Not that it really matters with Crosby, Letang, Malkin (when they lock him up) and Neal, but Pitt lost A LOT of assets this year.

A 1st

Joe Morrow

2nd this year and next year

A 3rd

Not that it really matters with Crosby, Letang, Malkin (when they lock him up) and Neal, but Pitt lost A LOT of assets this year.

A 1st

Joe Morrow

2nd this year and next year

A 3rd

They made moves people liked, but I could care less the got cement boots Murray. Even Iginla I felt wasn't that great a move for them. I feel like they could have gotten more for less by finding a player who doesn't have a legacy and isn't a guy that a team held onto WAYYYYY too long and felt they needed to get a really good return on because of it.

Out of all the moves they made the only one I thought was good was getting Jokinen. They didnt need iginla, morrow is washed up badly, and Murray makes Volchenkov look like a speedster. They needed better D and have needed better D for years now. Shero just keeps going after O and then the hockey world says every move he makes is gold