MDPucks

2012-2013 NHL Playoffs

1,132 posts in this topic

look back to the islanders series. MAF let in some of the worst goals I've ever seen in the playoffs

I don't know, that Rask fall over goal was pretty iffy.

We love to poke fun at the Penguins goaltending, but that goal against Quick right there may have been worse than anything that MAF or Vokoun allowed.

That's what I like to read. :evil:

I don't know, that Rask fall over goal was pretty iffy.

Yeah but that was just one of those fluky goals that happen every once in a while. Marty had one in 2003 where he dropped his stick and it went in. MAF was just being himself and got embarrassed multiple times in like 4 games.

Wow. That was a pretty bad non call but it makes up for the bullsh*t boarding call on Bernier last year..that basically gave the series to LA.

Edited by slasher72

That's the sort of non-call where conspiracy theories come from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Kane gives Chicago the lead. Horrible non-call that led to the goal, but who cares because fvck LA.

Crap.

These fvckers just won't die, will they?

I'm hoping they die in the 4th period.

If the Hawks lose this game they will lose the series. Either way Boston will mop the floor with either team.

These fvckers just won't die, will they?

I just had flashbacks to 'numerous' playoff losses to the Canes.  My only solace if the Hawks blow this is at least someone else has that kind of playoff loss :P

Well specifically Game 2 in 2006...this one was eerily similar to that, only the Hawks' lead goal came with a bit more time left.

Edited by NJDevs4978

:(&(@~%=•|¥<¥#\<~*

My fault. Why'd I start paying attention again. Gdnite it's my duty to back slowly away from this game

If LA wins a second Cup the LA "Hollywood bandwagoners" will be especially nauseating. Cmon Hawks...win this sh*t in OT.

Go Kings go! :ninja:

Yes I kid. :giggle:

Edited by Zubie#8

I just had flashbacks to 'numerous' playoff losses to the Canes.  My only solace if the Hawks blow this is at least someone else has that kind of playoff loss :P

Well specifically Game 2 in 2006...this one was eerily similar to that, only the Hawks' lead goal came with a bit more time left.

Yes...that softie with 9 seconds left was very Brodeuresque, hate to admit. Funny I wasnt the only one who had a Carolina flashback when that puck went in.

And it wasn't Brodeur's fault Brad Lukowich didn't tackle Eric Staal in front of the net with time running out either :P