Summer 2013 UFA/RFA Thread

Derlique

They are young, but the are NOT solid, there are lots of holes that were covered up by Alfredsson.    There is no way they make the playoffs without their best player.  

Handzus re-signs with Hawks (Mckenzie)

They have ok depth. They need top end guys though. With no Alfredsson, it's Spezza, Michalek and who?

They are young, but the are NOT solid, there are lots of holes that were covered up by Alfredsson.    There is no way they make the playoffs without their best player.  

Handzus re-signs with Hawks (Mckenzie)

They are very well coached team.  Maclean is the leader of the squad.  He is the head walrus.  Alfredsson is an old man on skates.  He's not Selanne.  He did put up decent numbers last year but he was not by any means carrying the team.

They have ok depth. They need top end guys though. With no Alfredsson, it's Spezza, Michalek and who?

Spezza,Turris, Conacher Zinbanejad, Silfverberg, Pageau, Stone.  Just because you only know the top commodity doesn't mean the rest of the team is lacking.  The supporting cast carried this team last year.

Spezza,Turris, Conacher Zinbanejad, Silfverberg, Pageau, Stone.  Just because you only know the top commodity doesn't mean the rest of the team is lacking.  The supporting cast carried this team last year.

Try re-reading my post.....I said they have ok depth, but lack top end talent.

Conacher was a rookie

Zibanejad(you spellled his name wrong) had a solid year, but isn't the kind of talent I'm talking about

Silfverberg, also a rookie, had an ok year, but again, is nowhere near a top end talent like Spezza or Michalek

Pageau played 9 games, he really helped out that team SOOOO much.......

And Clowe? Seriously? fvck me.

Man, that seems like a lot of coin for Clowe.  Not sure how I feel about this one.