MantaRay

2013 Stanley Cup Finals

87 posts in this topic

Is there anything at all that you are capable of deriving enjoyment from?

He seems to enjoy posting like a jagoff

He seems to enjoy posting like a jagoff

And being one also.....loves to be hated.

I look forward to tonight's game. I hope it is as exciting as the first two games. I am rooting for Boston to win as I like Julien as a coach, Chiarelli as a GM and Neely as President. I can't say I like Jacobs as an owner but he isn't a waste like Vanderbeek.

Solid game by the Bruins tonight. Chicago looked frustrated.

chicago just didn't show up.. dominated by the B's the whole game

This game pretty much blew. Chicago might as well never left the hotel.

Edited by MadDog2020

Boston is just too physical for Chicago.   Everytime a Chicago D player has to retrieve the puck he braces himself before he approaches it.   Totally, throw Keith, Seabrook and Rozival off thier games.

Good job by Rask again.

Edited by MantaRay

I really want to know what they're feeding those Bruins up there in Boston.

So many guys on that team look freakin jacked.  It's got to be intimidating to play against them.

Boychuck is just a D man who rises to the occasion. Played just as impressive for the B's their last Cup win. The hip check on Sharp was old school hockey.

Boychuck is just a D man who rises to the occasion. Played just as impressive for the B's their last Cup win. The hip check on Sharp was old school hockey.

yup. and i got laughed at for bringing him up as a good dman bringing production in an argument. 

yup. and i got laughed at for bringing him up as a good dman bringing production in an argument. 

I missed that but I'd still laugh at your argument seeing as he averages around 15 points per season. 

I missed that but I'd still laugh at your argument seeing as he averages around 15 points per season. 

my point was more that he had a "canon" getting pucks to the net creating chances, doesnt always results in goals or point but im watching the Bruins play a lot in the season and i always loved him, puck is going in now but its not about points but thats what people look at strictly, numbers.Doesnt work in hockey. but wtv, lets not bring back that discussion lol

Edited by SterioDesign

Who we rootin for? I really want Oduya to get the cup.. I was at the game when he got his first nhl goal.. My ex at the time said.. oh do ya want another beer.. god bless her soul. 

Edited by pumpkin cutter

Bergeron was rushed to the hospital, might be a spleen injury according to Kypreos. Huge loss for the B's.

Who we rootin for? I really want Oduya to get the cup.. I was at the game when he got his first nhl goal.. My ex at the time said.. oh do ya want another beer.. god bless her soul. 

I'm rooting for the Bs for some reason, but I'd love for Johnny to win a Cup.

I'm rooting for CHI but this has been a great series. I'm loving watching these teams, great hockey.

Sent from my Galaxy TAB using Tapatalk 2

really it doesnt matter to me all that much who wins it.. but if i had to pick i guess im with chicago