MantaRay

2013 Stanley Cup Finals

87 posts in this topic

I keep gearing that Bergeron went to the hospital but no source is reporting why

I'm about 51/49 with the Bs just because I would savor the irony of the Bruins winning the cup with Jagr. To think Iginla nixed the Bruins deal at the last minute to play with a team that he thought would get him a cup. Then the Bruins go out and get Jagr, assuming he was the next option after Iginla. Then the Bruins win the cup with one of the greatest Pens ever, Jaromir Jagr.

If I'm a Boston fan, I don't sleep for a week. My brother-in-law is a die-hard Bruins fan. He's probably out on a bridge somewhere right about now.

Edited by MadDog2020

Good for Johnny O and the Hawks.  Congrats to Chicago.  Awesome game.

Conn Smythe to Kane?

I was thinking Kane or Bickell.

EDIT:  Kane it is.  Well deserved.

Edited by CAdevsfan

Congratulations to Sheldon Brookbank! No congratulations to Daniel Carcillo.

The hockey gods sure came to collect the debt on Boston's first round Houdini escape tonight.

Crazy ending. Oduya looks so happy. (of course he is.)

I had this feeling all day it was over tonight. Congrats to the Blackhawks though, it just seemed like their year.

I rooted for Chicago and am glad they won, but boy, am I shocked. :D Can't help but feel a bit bad for the Bruins. The Blackhawks seemed the same way for me, BTW - Toews talking to MacGuire after the game seemed tired and shocked more than anything, he didn't look like the captain of the team that just won the Cup. Guess the guys are just exhausted after this series. Handshake line - same thing, though I understand if they simply didn't want to kick the Bruins when they're down and go out there and laugh in their faces during the handshake.

Oh, and good for Oduya. Another ex-Devil Johnny bringing the Cup home with the Hawks.

Edited by Revan

Very happy for Oduya, good player, good guy.

Rangers now have the least amount of cups out of the Original 6 teams....I laugh.

Congrats to Johnny Oduya and Sheldon Brookbank. 

18 years to the day the Devils won in 1995.

"Attention Boston cab drivers.. beware of Conn Smythe winner Patrick Kane tonight."

1 person likes this

Congrats to Oduya and thank you Chicago for depriving Jeremy Jacobs of another Cup. Karma.