Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ghdi

Two NHL prospects (diff teams) have died recently. Oilers and Dallas

14 posts in this topic

Terrible

Peless. I saw leaped to his death? Suicide? R.i.p both brothers

Sounded more like he was trying to enjoy a day by the river and drowned. Less jumping off a bridge than it was diving into a river. He took off his clothes, which leads me to believe he planned on wearing them later, when he was done swimming. I could be wrong though.

Sounded more like he was trying to enjoy a day by the river and drowned. Less jumping off a bridge than it was diving into a river. He took off his clothes, which leads me to believe he planned on wearing them later, when he was done swimming. I could be wrong though.

I'd have to say depending on just how high said bridge is.. no one is trying to dive off of the GW....

I'd have to say depending on just how high said bridge is.. no one is trying to dive off of the GW....

Right, but again, nobody gets undressed then jumps off the GWB either.

8363a8a572f096d94517e03c3432bf82.jpg

Doesn't look high enough to be the kind of bridge someone decides to jump off of to commit suicide, but then again, it doesn't exactly look like the type of bridge/river people decide to jump from for a leisurely swim.

ive dived off bridges about that high, then again it was short cord bungee.

I once jumped off a bridge too  :devil:Pic

Doesn't look high enough to be the kind of bridge someone decides to jump off of to commit suicide, but then again, it doesn't exactly look like the type of bridge/river people decide to jump from for a leisurely swim.

Exactly. Maybe he just wanted to disappear or something. I don't know. They haven't found his body yet, correct? I read that they confirmed he drowned. How can they confirm that if they haven't found the body yet?

Edited by Joonas #6

I once jumped off a bridge too  :devil:Pic

Exactly. Maybe he just wanted to disappear or something. I don't know. They haven't found his body yet, correct? I read that they confirmed he drowned. How can they confirm that if they haven't found the body yet?

They can't. They also confirmed the identity, which could only take place if the body is found.